Good luck and most importantly, Have fun!
Skyblock City is a new take on skyblock, it is a modded skyblock in which the idea is to make your own city. Some of the standard tools you are use to aren’t there and you’ll have to work out new methods to do them, or alternate machines.
This modpack is created around having fun, and getting a sense of achievement as you play though the challenges set out in the achievements book.
Get your Curse Skyblock City Server Hosting here today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Skyblock City right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Skyblock City Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Skyblock City Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Skyblock City minecraft server modpack.
- AE2 Stuff by bdew
- Agricraft by InfinityRaider
- Another One Bites the Dust by ganymedes01
- AppleMilkTea2 by Razzleberryfox
- AE2 by AlgorithmX2
- AromaCore1997 by Aroma1997
- AromaBackup by Aroma1997 * Disabled
- AtomicStryker's Infernal Mobs by AtomicStryker
- Aura Cascade by pixlepix
- AutoPackager by smbarbour
- Baubles by azanor
- BuildCraft by bdew
- BigReactors by AtomicStryker
- Carpenter's Blocks by Syntaxial
- Chance Cubes by turkey2349
- ChickenChunks by chicken_bones
- Chisel by tterag1098
- ChiselTones by TehNut
- CodeChickenCore by chicken_bones
- CoFH Core by Team CoFH
- ComputerCraft by dantwohundred
- DecoCraft2 by RazzleberryFox
- Enchiridion by joshiejack
- Ender IO by CrazyPants_MC
- Ender Storage by tterag1098
- Ex Astris by insaneu
- Ex Compressium by Blay09
- Ex Nihilo by Erasmus_Crowley
- ExtraCells2 by DrummerMC
- ExtraTiC by JeanGlassmaker
- Fast Craft by sfPlayer
- FTB Utils by FTB
- FTB Lib by FTB
- Garden Stuff by jaquadro
- Greg's Lighting by Greg_Ewing
- Hats by iChun
- HeadCrumbs by ganymedes01
- iChunUtil by iChun
- Iguana Tinker Tweaks by bonusboni
- Immersive Engineering by BluSunrize
- Immersive Integration by UnWrittenFun
- Inventory Pets by Purplicious_Cow
- inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- Journey Map by techbrew
- Logistics Pipes by RS485
- LootBags by Malorolam
- MagicalCrops by Mark719
- MalasisCore by Ordinastie
- MalasisDoors by Ordinastie
- Mantle by mDiyo
- Mariculture by joshiejack
- Mekanism by aidancbrady
- MekanismGenerators by aidancbrady
- MekanismTools by aidancbrady
- MineFactory Reloaded by skyboy026
- MineTweaker 3 by bonusboni
- MmmMmmMmmMmm by jaredlll08
- ModTweaker by Noppes
- MorePlayerModels by iChun
- Morph by quetzi
- Morpheus by bdew
- NEI Addons by tonius111
- NEI Intergration by Chicken_Bones
- NEI by OpenMods
- OpenBlocks by OpenMods
- OpenBlocksLib by BEQOsNtDi6xRDGzqIAT7
- QuiverBow by lumien321
- RandomThings by MrComputerGhost
- RunicDungeons by MrComputerGhost
- Simple Achievements by tterag1098
- Starting Inventory by bspkrs
- Steve's Addons by hilburn
- Steve's Carts 2 by Vswe
- Steve's Factory Reloaded by Vswe
- Storage Drawers by jaquadro
- Thermal Casting by insaneu
- Thermal Dynamics by TeamCoFH
- Thermal Expansion by TeamCoFH
- thermal Fondation by TeamCoFH
- TiC Tooltips by squeek502
- Tinkers Construct by mDiyo
- Translocators by chicken_bones
- Tree Growing Simluator by tterrag1098
- VeinMiner by PortableJim
- WAILA by ProfMobius
- WAILA Plugins by tterrag1098
- Warp Books by panicnot42
- WAWLA by darkh4x
- YUNoMakeGoodMap by LexManos
- Ztones by ricijak
Skyblock City Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!