This hack and slash questing adventure is now in 1.7.10!
To play the latest version you may need the Curse Launcher.
FTB MaterialEnergy^4 uses spatially stored dungeons to complete the Victory Monument and quests. You start in an already developed base, machines and resources are all around, but that’s all there is. With Special Mobs you’ll be running for your life as armoured spiders and hungry zombies that destroy torches chase you down, but you can build turrets and golems to fight back! With an accelerated game play that lets you use many fun toys and weapons in a mod without having to spend hours and hours collecting resources.
Now in 1.7.10 to enhance your experience .
Get your FTB MaterialEnergy^4 Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of MaterialEnergy^4 1.7.10 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast MaterialEnery^4 1.7.10 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
MaterialEnergy^4 1.7.10 Instructions
How to reset and change the Material Energy 4 map
Map reset script
Using this script you can manually reset your Material Energy 4 map and start over with the pack on a fresh new world
Running the script
Run the script by opening your Multicraft panel and clicking on “Console” on the left-hand side. You can then enter the command into the text box and hit “enter” or “send” to execute it.
The command for resetting Material Energy 4 is as follows:
Reset and Delete old map
builtin:script resetmap -d ME4_DEFAULT
Reset and Back-up old map
builtin:script resetmap -b ME4_DEFAULT
With the “-d|-b” being a choice of one option and DEFAULT being the name of your new map type.
The two options of “-d” and “-b” will decide what happens to your existing world.
“-d” will delete the world and not keep a back-up of it.
“-b” will create a back-up of your existing world and save it as a .zip folder on your server.
If you are having problems with MaterialEnergy^4 1.7.10 contact support.
MaterialEnergy^4 1.7.10 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about MaterialEnergy^4 1.7.10 minecraft server modpack.
- Forge/FML by LexManos, cpw
- Ancient Trees by Scott Killen/Blorph/Ruyna
- Applied Energistics by AlgorithX2
- Aura Cascade by PixlePix
- Baubles by Azanor
- BiblioCraft by Nuchaz
- Big Reactors by Erogenous Beef
- bspkrsCore by bspkrs
- Chisel by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
- CodeChickenLib by Chickenbones
- CoFH Core by CoFH team
- CompactMachines by Davenonymous
- Custom Main Menu by Lumien
- DenseOres by RWTema
- Ender Tech by Drayshak
- Ender Zoo by CrazyPants
- EnderIO by CrazyPants
- Ex Nihilo by Erasmus_Crowley
- Extra Cells by Leonelf
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- ExtraTiC by Glassmaker
- Flux-Crystals by jaredlll08 and DarkByte
- Hardcore Questing Mod by lorddusk, Newcastlegeek, Vsw
- HoloInventory by dries007
- Iguana Tweaks for Tinker's Construct by boni, iguana_man
- Improving Minecraft by pifor92000
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- JourneyMap by techbrew
- Lockdown by Adubbz
- Mantle by mDiyo, progwml6
- Metallurgy by Shadowclaimer
- Mine & Blade Battlegear 2 by Mine_and_Blade_Admin
- Minechem by ljdp
- MineTweaker by StanH
- MobiusCore by ProfMobius
- Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
- OpenBlocks by Mikeemoo
- OpenModsLib by Mikeemoo
- Pearcel-Mod by MiningMark48
- Perfect Spawn by lumien
- Quadrum by dmillerw
- Random Things by lumien
- Resource Loader by lumien
- Santa's Decor by TheSatanicSanta
- SciMCLib by Moze_Intel/sci4me
- Steve's Factory Manager by Vswe
- Thermal Expansion by CoFH team
- Thermal Foundation by CoFH team
- TiC Tooltips by squeek502
- Tinker's Construct by boni, mDiyo
- Tinkers' Defense by Lance5057
- Torcherino by Moze_Intel/sci4me
- ttCore by tterrag
- Waila by ProfMobius
- WAILA-features by way2muchnoise
- Yampst by bilde2910
- Ztones by riciJak
MaterialEnergy^4 1.7.10 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!