FTB OceanBlock Server Hosting
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
How to Host a FTB OceanBlock Server
If you’re new to playing Minecraft modpacks, hosting a FTB OceanBlock Server for your friends is easier than you think.
- First click the order button, follow the steps to have FTB OceanBlock pre-installed, with all server connection info sent to your inbox.
- Login to Multicraft panel to find FTB OceanBlock in the first server instance slot, already started and ready to join.
- Drag & Drop to upload your world with the World Manager.
- Configure your server with the feature packed Control Panel.
- Need more Modpacks? Use Click & Play installer to add more to an empty server slot (no extra payments or 2nd servers needed!).
Outdated Server? Sorted!
Our modpack library has the latest tested version of FTB OceanBlock, and if your server is ever outdated click the Update Server button to have the latest version installed, meaning your friends can always join.
To be safe, we do have 7 Day Hosting Packages and a 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee so you know we’re the best FTB OceanBlock server host for you.
We wish you the best Minecraft modded adventure ever!
Dive right in using your Scuba Gear as you explore the depths of a watery world
OceanBlock Server Hosting has you diving underwater to progress. You best get used to fishing around with your hands as you progress through Better Diving. It’s quite “Glassential” in order to help you get through everything. You’ll have a guidebook full of FTB Quests to help you progress forward, just so you aren’t too lost in the waves.
- Being unable to swim normally, learn how Better Diving regains your swimming ability
- Grow out food and various crops while cooking the best meals inside Farmer’s Delight
- It’s Glassential to learn how to craft new kinds of glass blocks in this modpack
- Using the Portable Stonecutter, form and create all kinds of stone by hand
Watch this Quick Start Guide to FTB Oceanblock…
Quick Summary of Oceanblock
After the FTB Team has seen countless island-based modpacks such as Ocean Outlast or Seaopolis, they just needed to make their own. OceanBlock is their take on the genre and changes what you’re used to. Encounter custom structures, learn the beauty of the obsidian boat, and learn a new addiction from treasure hunting among the infinite oceans.
What to Expect out of your FTB Oceanblock Server
FTB Oceanblock changes what you’re used to by having tons of custom structures. There’s also roughly over 550 FTB Quests on this wild and wet journey. It’s hard to say that you’ll find yourself bored as you are constantly finding treasure or new beings. Especially when you’re able to create new Tesseract constructs or find yourself exploring various FTB Structures. Eventually you’ll be able to dive into Draconic Evolution‘s crazy amounts of powerful technology, which will lead you to being able to defeat even the toughest of enemies like the Chaos Dragon hiding within the depths of the BetterEnd.
FTB OceanBlock Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
What more do you get with StickyPiston when hosting a FTB OceanBlock Server?
PRO SERVER HARDWARE
Essentially we configured Ubuntu on crazy fast hardware wired right into the gigabit inter-web, with a highly customised Multicraft control panel slapped on top for good measure, this combo brings you blistering fast load times, and less lag than you can shake a camel at.
A complete World Management suite to care of your worlds …Start by dragging n' dropping a zipped world into your server, even works for Minecraft Maps including Resource Pack hosting. Create a new world with any seed, duplicate, download within seconds. Upload 64x64px PNG server icon for your server list. World Manager Guide
When buying a Modpack Server with StickyPiston you're not tied into that one server. You have 3 empty instance slots to One Click Install any Vanilla, Snapshot, Plugin, Modpack, or Minigames servers such as Diversity 2, Cops and Robbers or Parkour Spiral. When finished, quickly swap or reinstall the instance for something else.
UNLIMITED MODPACK VERSION UPDATES
No 1. reason a Minecraft Server dies is that players can't join due to an outdated server version! This happens when the mods don't match between client and server. SORTED: Click the "Update Server" button to have your server updated to the latest version using our custom modpack updater scripts.
FULLY MANAGED SERVER SUPPORT
Full Server Support is included, not an extra. Here at StickyPiston we give professional advice, detailed support tickets explaining how we fixed your problem, never passing the problem back to you! To date we've solved 99.9% of server problems! This is what real managed Minecraft Hosting is about. If you're on your server when you submit a ticket there's a good chance we'll say hi :D
MINECRAFT JAR CHANGER / VERSION UPDATER
Blink and you miss a Minecraft update! Luckily your Multicraft Control panel alerts you when a new updates available. To change your Minecraft Version click the server icon to choose the MC Version Updater! Update to the latest version, even switch to Spigot/Paper or even modded Fabric/Forge server JARS.