Prepare for no sleep, endless fun!
FTB Infinity Evolved SkyBlock is a modpack designed to provide an extra challenge for any experienced Minecrafter. Work your way through new recipes, twisted game mechanics, and collect the rare and mysterious trophies! Warning, may consume a vast amount of your time.
Brand new from the feed the beast team is the excitedly hyped for Infinity Skyblock, Jam-packed FULL of fun mods that will keep your game entertaining for a long long time. This modpack will have its challenges and its high rewards! Are you ready to have your minds blown by the Feed The Beast team.. Welcome to Infinity SkyBlock
Creating new islands
Because each of you friends will want their own island we’ve included the FTB Islands mod, this allows opped players to manually create islands using the /island help command. Read about the commands below in the server instructions section.
Get your Feed The Beast Infinity SkyBlock Server Hosting here Today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Infinity Evolved SkyBlock right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast Infinity Evolved SkyBlock Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Infinity Evolved SkyBlock Instructions
How to reset and change the Infinity Evolved Skyblock map
Map reset script
Using this script you can manually reset your Infinity Evolved Skyblock map and start over with the pack on a fresh new world
Running the script
Run the script by opening your Multicraft panel and clicking on “Console” on the left-hand side. You can then enter the command into the text box and hit “enter” or “send” to execute it.
The command for resetting Infinity Evolved Skyblock is as follows:
Reset and Delete old map
builtin:script resetmap -d DEFAULT
Reset and Back-up old map
builtin:script resetmap -b DEFAULT
With the “-d|-b” being a choice of one option and DEFAULT being the name of your new map type.
The two options of “-d” and “-b” will decide what happens to your existing world.
“-d” will delete the world and not keep a back-up of it.
“-b” will create a back-up of your existing world and save it as a .zip folder on your server.
If you are having problems with Infinity Evolved SkyBlock contact support.
Infinity Evolved SkyBlock Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Infinity Evolved SkyBlock minecraft server modpack.
- Accidentally Circumstantial Events(ACE) by Zavviasso
- Advanced Solar Panels by SeNtiMeL
- AgriCraft by InfinityRaider
- AOBD 2 by ganymedes01
- Applied Energistics by AlgorithmX2
- Avaritia by SpitefulFox, TTFTCUTS
- Baubles by Azanor
- Bdlib by bdew
- BiblioCraft by Nuchaz
- Big Reactors by Erogenous Beef
- Binnie Patcher by Chocohead
- Binnie's Mods by Binnie
- Biomes O' Plenty by TDWP_FTW, Adubbz
- Blood Magic by WayofTime
- Botania by Vazkii
- Brandon's Core by brandon3055
- Buildcraft by CovertJaguar, SirSengir, Krapht, cpw, spacetoad, asiekierka
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- Chisel 2 by warlordjones, tterrag1098, TheCricket26, Drullkus
- CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
- CodeChickenLib by Chickenbones
- CoFH Core by CoFH team
- CoFH Lib by CoFH team
- ComputerCraft by Dan200
- Cooking for Blockheads by BlayTheNinth
- Custom Main Menu by Lumien
- Custom Things by tterrag1098
- DecoCraft by RazzleberryFox
- Draconic Evolution by brandon3055
- EJML Core by Peter Abeles
- Ender Tech by Drayshak
- EnderCore by tterrag
- EnderIO by CrazyPants
- EnderStorage by Chickenbones
- Ex Astris by LoveHoly
- Ex Compressum by Blay09
- Ex Nihilo by Erasmus_Crowley
- Extra Cells by Leonelf
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- FastCraft by Player * Disabled
- FastLeafDecay by Olafski
- Forbidden Magic by SpitefulFox
- Forestry by SirSengir
- Forge Multipart by Chickenbones
- Forge Relocation - FMP Plugin by MrTJp
- ForgeAnalytices by MrTjp
- ForgeRelocation by MrTJP
- FTB Island by Cricket
- FTB Trophies by razzleberryfox, taelnia, profmobius
- FTB Utilities by LatvianModder
- FTBLib by jaredlll08, LatvianModder
- Funky Locomotion by RWTema
- Gendustry by bdew
- Gravitation Suite by SeNtiMeL
- Guide-API by TehNut, Tombenpotter
- HarvestCraft by MatrexsVigil, Rhodox
- Iguana Tweaks for Tinker's Construct by iguana_man, boni
- Immersive Engineering by BluSunrize
- Immersive Intergration by Unwritten Fun
- IndustrialCraft 2 by IC2 Dev Team
- INpure Core by denoflionsx
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- IronChests by cpw, progwml6
- JABBA by ProfMobius
- KleeSlabs by blaytheninth
- Lockdown by Adubbz
- LogisticsPipes by davboecki, theZorro266, GUIpsp, AartBluestoke, ArtForz
- Magic Bees by MysteriousAges
- Mantle by mDiyo, progwml6
- McJtyLib by McJty
- MineFactory Reloaded by skyboy026, powercrystals
- MineTweaker by StanH
- ModTweaker by jaredlll08, joshie, SpitefulFox
- Morpheus by quetzi
- NEI Addons by bdew
- NEI Integration by Tonius
- Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
- Nuclear Control by shedar
- Open Peripheral Intergration by OpenMods, boq
- OpenBlocks by Mikeemoo, boq
- OpenModsLib by Mikeemoo, boq
- OpenPeripheral Core by Mikeemoo, boq
- Project Red by MrTJP, Chickenbones
- Railcraft by CovertJaguar
- Redstone Arsenal by CoFH team
- Resource Loader by Lumien
- RFTools by McJty
- Simply Jetpacks by Tonius
- Solar Expansion by TedTheRusSB624
- Steve's Carts 2 by Vswe
- Storage Drawers by jaquadro
- Storage Drawers: Misc Pack by jaquadro
- Thaumcraft by Azanor
- Thaumcraft Inventory Scanning by BlayTheNinth
- Thaumcraft NEI Plugin by DjGiannuzz
- Thaumic Energistics by Nividica
- Thaumic Exploration by Flaxbeard, nekosune
- Thaumic Tinkerer by pixlepix, nekosune, Vazkii
- Thermal Dynamics by TeamCoFH
- Thermal Expansion by CoFH team
- Thermal Foundation by CoFH team
- TiC Tooltips by squeek502
- Tinker's Construct by boni, mDiyo
- Tinker's Mechworks by mDiyo
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Waila Harvestability by squeek502
- Wawla by Darkhax
- Wireless Redstone CBE by Chickenbones
- Witchery by Emoniph
Infinity Evolved SkyBlock Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!