FTB Direwolf20 1.7.10 Server Hosting
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
How to Host a Direwolf20 1.7.10 Server
If you’re new to playing Minecraft modpacks, hosting a Direwolf20 1.7.10 Server for your friends is easier than you think.
- First click the order button, follow the steps to have Direwolf20 1.7.10 pre-installed, with all server connection info sent to your inbox.
- Login to Multicraft panel to find Direwolf20 1.7.10 in the first server instance slot, already started and ready to join.
- Drag & Drop to upload your world with the World Manager.
- Configure your server with the feature packed Control Panel.
- Need more Modpacks? Use Click & Play installer to add more to an empty server slot (no extra payments or 2nd servers needed!).
Outdated Server? Sorted!
Our modpack library has the latest tested version of Direwolf20 1.7.10, and if your server is ever outdated click the Update Server button to have the latest version installed, meaning your friends can always join.
To be safe, we do have 7 Day Hosting Packages and a 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee so you know we’re the best Direwolf20 1.7.10 server host for you.
We wish you the best Minecraft modded adventure ever!
Journey as a fan through the carefully curated modpack of Direwolf20's imagination
Follow along in Direwolf 1.7.10 Server Hosting as you explore all of these hip and cool mods. Explore across the landscapes in Biomes O’ Plenty and gain new materials for building. Use these materials to give inside of BuildCraft to automatically build new things. And then slay a flying mob to become it in Morph to look at everything you’ve just built without much fuss.
- Charge through the foundations of the world inside Thermal Foundation
- Using BuildCraft‘s machines to transport various items and mine the world around
- Use your new Morph ability and change into the many mobs you’ve slain
- Learn how programming works and take control of the world with ComputerCraft
Watch this Quick Start Guide to Direwolf20 1.7.10…
Quick Summary of Direwolf20 Modpacks
Direwolf20 is a content creator who has been known throughout the years for his relaxing and easy to follow modpacks. The Direwolf20 Modpacks are public releases of the modpacks he play to help players follow along with certain mods that he explores to give them their own unique path to follow. Due to this, he makes it so the player has no need or worry to follow a quest book or changed guideline to any of the mods around so the free flow of Minecraft’s sandbox gameplay is kept in preservation.
What to Expect out of your Direwolf20 1.7.10 Server
Direwolf20 1.7.10 delves into one of modded’s greatest versions to continue the journey of this great YouTuber. Being a release for all of his greatest fans, explore through 80 different mods that are shown off. You’ll learn a lot about what there is from the computer coding and programming in ComputerCraft to becoming a mob in Morph! There’s a lot to think about as you explore across the pack and so much to unpack. So get through the many biomes in Biomes O’ Plenty and discover all that’s hidden beneath your very eyes.
FTB Direwolf20 1.7.10 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
What more do you get with StickyPiston when hosting a FTB Direwolf20 1.7.10 Server?
PRO SERVER HARDWARE
Essentially we configured Ubuntu on crazy fast hardware wired right into the gigabit inter-web, with a highly customised Multicraft control panel slapped on top for good measure, this combo brings you blistering fast load times, and less lag than you can shake a camel at.
A complete World Management suite to care of your worlds …Start by dragging n' dropping a zipped world into your server, even works for Minecraft Maps including Resource Pack hosting. Create a new world with any seed, duplicate, download within seconds. Upload 64x64px PNG server icon for your server list. World Manager Guide
When buying a Modpack Server with StickyPiston you're not tied into that one server. You have 3 empty instance slots to One Click Install any Vanilla, Snapshot, Plugin, Modpack, or Minigames servers such as Diversity 2, Cops and Robbers or Parkour Spiral. When finished, quickly swap or reinstall the instance for something else.
UNLIMITED MODPACK VERSION UPDATES
No 1. reason a Minecraft Server dies is that players can't join due to an outdated server version! This happens when the mods don't match between client and server. SORTED: Click the "Update Server" button to have your server updated to the latest version using our custom modpack updater scripts.
FULLY MANAGED SERVER SUPPORT
Full Server Support is included, not an extra. Here at StickyPiston we give professional advice, detailed support tickets explaining how we fixed your problem, never passing the problem back to you! To date we've solved 99.9% of server problems! This is what real managed Minecraft Hosting is about. If you're on your server when you submit a ticket there's a good chance we'll say hi :D
MINECRAFT JAR CHANGER / VERSION UPDATER
Blink and you miss a Minecraft update! Luckily your Multicraft Control panel alerts you when a new updates available. To change your Minecraft Version click the server icon to choose the MC Version Updater! Update to the latest version, even switch to Spigot/Paper or even modded Fabric/Forge server JARS.