Because Hardcore Is Just Not Hardcore Enough!
Feed the Beast Blood N’ Bones is a modpack by Eyamaz of the FTB Team. This modpack is designed for hardcore players that want an extreme challenge, and a difficult tech progression. Tech progression has been pushed to the nether, and end tech has been pushed to the End.
This modpack is installed with MCPC+ for better performance and less lag, with support for Bukkit 1.6.4 plugins, ask us about out modded server plugin packs.
Get your FTB Blood N’ Bones Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Blood N' Bones right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Join our public Blood N' Bones Server
Join IP :
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast Blood N' Bones Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Blood N' Bones Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Blood N' Bones minecraft server modpack.
- AOBD by ganymedes01, Dylan4Ever
- Applied Energistics by AlgorithmX2
- ArmorStatusHUD by bspkrs
- Backpacks by Eydamos
- Big Reactors by Erogenous Beef
- Biomes O' Plenty by Forstride, Adubbz, Amnet, and ted80
- Blood Magic by WayofTime
- bspkrsCore by bspkrs
- Cave Control by Reika
- Chicken Chunks by Chickenbones
- CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
- CoFHCore by King Lemming, COFH
- Computercraft by Dan200
- Creeper Collateral by denoflionsx
- DamageIndicators by rich1051414
- Deadly World by FatherToast
- denlib by denoflionsx
- DragonAPI by Reika
- Dynamic Lights by AtomicStryker
- Dynamic Liquid Tanks 2 by WingsOfLife
- Ender Forest by Reika
- Enhanced Portals 3 by Alz454
- EVOC by ProfMobius
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- ExtraTiC by glassmaker
- Flatsigns by myrathi
- Glenn's Gases by Glenn
- Hardcore Ender Expansion by chylex
- HarvestCraft WAILA by squeek502
- Hostile Worlds by Hornexi
- Hunger Overhaul by Iguana_man
- Iguana Tweaks by Iguana_man
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- Iquana Tweaks:TiCo by Iguana_man
- JABBA by ProfMobius
- KeithyUtils by Team Metallurgy
- Lycanites Mobs by Lycanite
- Magical Crops by Mark719
- Metallurgy 3 by Team Metallurgy
- Meteorcraft by Reika
- MineFactory Reloaded by powercrystals, skyboy026
- Minetweaker by StanH
- MobiusCore by ProfMobius
- Natura by mDiyo
- Natural Absorption by FatherToast
- NEI Addons by Bdew
- NEI Plugins by mistiqur
- NetherOres by powercrystals, skyboy026
- Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
- Obsidiplates by myrathi
- Opis by ProfMobius
- Pam's Harvestcraft by MatrexsVigil, Rhodox
- Power Crystals Core by powercrystals, skyboy026
- Project: Red by MrTJP, chickenbones
- Random Things by lumien
- RemoteIO by dmillerw
- Roguelike Dungeons by Greymerk
- SortFix by LexManos
- SpecialAI by FatherToast
- Special Mobs by FatherToast
- Spice of Life by squeek502
- StatusEffectHUD by bspkrs
- Thermal Expansion by King Lemming, COFH
- Tic Tweaks by TheOldOne
- Tinker's Construct by mDiyo
- Tinker's Construct Tooltips by mDiyo
- Tinker's Steelworks by Toops
- Utility Mobs by FatherToast
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Witchery by Emoniph
- Zombie Awareness by Corosus
Blood N' Bones Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!