Are you the sort of player who can overcome the challenges?
The FTB Infitech brand is proud to bring you InfiTech 2, a highly customized, specialized and streamlined modpack for the dedicated and challenge-oriented Minecraft players.
InfiTech 2 centres primarily on Gregtech and Thaumcraft, with a vast number of tweaks and adjustments to recipes to alleviate exploits and create a truly balanced “GregTech” experience.
Welcome to InfiTech 2. This modpack is pretty much the same as old 1.6.4 InfiTech modpack, with few changes. GregTech has been updated and completely changed, so you will need to re-learn some stuff. OreGeneration has been changed quite a lot as it is no longer Biome dependand, instead its generating huge veins, but only one of these veins in 3×3 chunk area. You can still find small version of the ores anywhere. There is a clever book in-game from Enchiridion with GregTech ore generation. If you are in doubt, feel free to check that out.
Also Few mages came to the town, with Thaumcraft and also it appears that The End is being bit
Assemble vast hoards of resources as you build factories and complicated infrastructure projects.
Explore the solar system to attain rare resources as your technological advancements progress.
Achieve the unbelievable and create Stargates linking your empire together.
This modpack has plugins that will enhance your game play, ExtraBiomes and Biomes O’Plenty are in this modpack!
Get your FTB Infitech Server Hosting Here Today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Infitech 2 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast Infitech 2 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Infitech 2 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Infitech 2 minecraft server modpack.
- 3D Furnace by spAnser
- AppleCore by squeek502
- Applied Energistics 2 by AlgorithmX2
- ArmorStatusHUD by bspkrs
- BiblioCraft by Nuchaz
- BiblioWoods by Nuchaz
- BiblioWoods Biomes O’ Plenty Edition by Nuchaz
- BiblioWoods ExtraBiomesXL Edition by Nuchaz
- BiblioWoods Forestry Edition by Nuchaz
- Big Reactors by Erogenous Beef
- Biomes O' Plenty by Adubbz, Forstride
- BuildCraft by SpaceToad
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- Chisel by Pokefenn
- CodeChickenCore by Chicken Bones
- Computronics by asiekierka, Techokami, Vexatos
- Custom Ore Generation by noogenesis, JRoush
- Custom Stuff 2 by CubeX2
- Damage Indicators by rich1051414
- Dimensional Anchors by immibis
- Enchiridion by joshie
- Ender Zoo by CrazyPants, tterrag
- EnderIO by CrazyPants, tterrag
- Enet Bridge by Player
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- ExtrabiomesXL by bspkrs, MisterFiber, ScottKillen, JLBShecky, allaryin
- ExtraCells 2 by M3gaFr3ak
- Forestry by SirSengir
- GalacticGreg by Blood Asp
- Galacticraft Core by micdoodle8, radfast, fishtaco
- Galacticraft Planets by micdoodle8, radfast, fishtaco
- Gendustry by BDew
- Gravitation Suite by SeNtiMeL
- GregTech by Gregorious Technicities
- Hardcore Ender Expension by chylex
- Hunger Overhaul by ProgWML6, squeek502, Parker8283
- IC2 Nuclear Control by Xbony2
- IHL Tools & Machines by Foghrye4
- Immibis Core by immibis
- IndustrialCraft 2 by Player
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- Iron Chest by cpw
- Jabba by ProfMobius
- JourneyMap by techbrew
- Magic Bees by Arkandos, MysteriousAges
- Malisis' Doors by Ordinastie
- Micdoodle8 Core by micdoodle8
- MineTweaker 3 by StanH
- MobiusCore by ProfMobius
- ModTweaker by joshie
- Morpheus by Quetzi
- NEI Addons by BDew
- NEI Integration by Tonius
- Not Enough Items (NEI) by Chicken Bones
- OpenComputers by Sangar
- OpenEye by mikeemoo, boq
- Opis by ProfMobius
- Pam's HarvestCraft by MatrexsVigil
- Per Fabrica Ad Astra by noogenesis
- PneumaticCraft by MineMaarten
- Project Red by Chicken Bones, MrTJP
- ProjectZulu by Crudedragos
- Railcraft by CovertJaguar
- Refined Relocation by dmillerw, Dynious
- SecretRoomsMod by AbrarSyed
- Steve's Workshop by Vswe
- Super Crafting Frame by EdgarAllen
- Thaumcraft by Azanor
- Thaumic Energistics by Nividica
- Thaumic Tinkerer by pixlepix, nekosune
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Waila Harvestability by squeek502
- WAILA Plugins by tterrag
- YAMPST by bilde2910
Infitech 2 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!