Dexicraft - Work for your goals!
The goal of this modpack is to make you work for your food and resources.
It’s designed in such a way that everything is a bit more challenging than most common modpacks out there.
You will of course be able to make machines and automate things, but you know that Quarry which gives you all them good resources fast and easy?
Well, forget about it – you won’t find that in this modpack!
You need to be kind to the soil under your feet, and in return the earth will give you what you need.
This is all about farming and harvesting – with a hint of magic.
Be patient, smart and have fun!
Get your Curse Dexicraft Server Hosting here with us today!
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of DexiCraft right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer DexiCraft with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse DexiCraft Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia|
**IMPORTANT** This modpack is still under development and mods may be added, removed or updated with each verson. Achievements is also being added to the Achievement Book with each version. **IMPORTANT**
If you are having problems with DexiCraft contact support.
DexiCraft Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about DexiCraft minecraft server modpack.
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- CodeChickenCore (by chicken_bones)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- Waila (by ProfMobius)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- AE2 Stuff (by bdew)
- Project Red – Mechanical (by Mr_TJP)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- Immersive Integration (by UnwrittenFun)
- NotEnoughItems (by chicken_bones)
- Hunger Overhaul (by progwml6)
- Project Red – Compat (by Mr_TJP)
- DecoCraft2 (by RazzleberryFox)
- Special Mobs (by docrobb)
- Project Red – Lighting (by Mr_TJP)
- SanAndreasP’s Manager Pack (by SanAndreasP)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Thaumic NEI (by gudenau)
- Project Red – Fabrication (by Mr_TJP)
- Antique Atlas Overlay – Minimap (by Kenkron)
- VeinMiner (by Portablejim)
- MobCages (by Quintinity)
- AppleCore (by squeek502)
- Thaumcraft NEI Plugin (by DjGiannuzz)
- RFTools (by McJty)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Project Red – World (by Mr_TJP)
- BiblioCraft: BiblioWoods Forestry Edition (by JDSinclair)
- Storage Drawers: Forestry Pack (by jaquadro)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Project Red – Base (by Mr_TJP)
- Thaumcraft (by azanor)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2)
- Magical Crops: Armoury (by Mark719)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by Olafskii)
- BdLib (by bdew)
- GravelMiner (by BlayTheNinth)
- Antique Atlas (by Hunternif)
- Forestry (by SirSengir)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- FortuneOres (by DemoXin)
- Big Reactors (by ErogenousBeef)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- Thaumcraft Inventory Scanning (by BlayTheNinth)
- Jabba (by ProfMobius)
- Clay Soldiers Mod (by SanAndreasP)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- Project Red – Integration (by Mr_TJP)
- NEI Integration (by tonius111)
- FastCraft (by Player)
- Dynamic Surroundings (by OreCruncher)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- NotEnoughResources (by Way2muchnoise)
- Magical Crops: Decorative (by Mark719)
- Minefactory Reloaded (by skyboy026)
- NEI Addons (by bdew)
- Magical Crops: Core (by Mark719)
- Magical Crops Compat – Minefactory Reloaded (by Streuner91)
- GraveStone Mod (by EuhDawson)
- StartingInventory (by bspkrs)
- Tinkers’ Modifiers (by UnderMybrella)
- Iguanas Tinker Tweaks (by bonusboni)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Automagy (by Tuhljin)
- MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod (by Mr_Crayfish)
- Solar Flux (by Nauktis)
- OpenModsLib (by OpenMods)
- OpenBlocks (by OpenMods)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- MineTweaker3 (by StanH)
DexiCraft Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!