Teagan's School of Thaumaturgy Server Hosting
20% off Minecraft Hosting for life. Use Promo Code ONLYMINECRAFT For Life.
Learn the basics of the magic in Teagan's School of Thaumaturgy
This modpack was designed for those who have little to no experience with Thaumcraft and is a fairly comprehensive walkthrough of Thaumcraft 4 plus a few of the more popular addons. The other mods are there to make the player’s life easier. A questbook is included to take you from basic Thaumcraft to Eldritch to Ichorium. I try to make the concepts of Thaumcraft as simple and straightforward as possible.
You arrive at a school ready to begin your four year study in wizardry. Classrooms are designed to help you understand how to set up the large magical constructs needed.
I do not make players create everything in the mods because there is so much in Thaumcraft 4 alone. What I do is touch on the important parts of Thaumcraft and have you make and experiment with some of the fun items yet give warnings against using more destructive items. This modpack is designed to make beginners feel confident without watching several tutorials online.
Get your Curse: Teagan’s School of Thaumaturgy (Squad Network) Server with us here today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Teagan's School of Thaumaturgy right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Teagan's School of Thaumaturgy Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Teagan's School of Thaumaturgy Instructions
How to reset and change the Teagan’s School of Thaumaturgy map
Map reset script
Using this script you can manually reset your Teagan’s School of Thaumaturgy map and start over with the pack on a fresh new world
Running the script
Run the script by opening your Multicraft panel and clicking on “Console” on the left-hand side. You can then enter the command into the text box and hit “enter” or “send” to execute it.
The command for resetting Teagan’s School of Thaumaturgy is as follows:
Reset and Delete old map
builtin:script resetmap -d DEFAULT
Reset and Back-up old map
builtin:script resetmap -b DEFAULT
With the “-d|-b” being a choice of one option and DEFAULT being the name of your new map type.
The two options of “-d” and “-b” will decide what happens to your existing world.
“-d” will delete the world and not keep a back-up of it.
“-b” will create a back-up of your existing world and save it as a .zip folder on your server.
If you are having problems with Teagan's School of Thaumaturgy contact support.
Teagan's School of Thaumaturgy Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Teagan's School of Thaumaturgy minecraft server modpack.
- Aroma1997Core (by Aroma1997)
- AromaBackup (by Aroma1997)
- Better Questing – Quest Book (by Drethic)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- CodeChickenCore (by chicken_bones)
- Custom NPCs (by Noppes)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- NotEnoughItems (by chicken_bones)
- Steve’s Workshop (by Vswe)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Thaumcraft (by azanor)
- Thaumcraft NEI Plugin (by DjGiannuzz)
- Thaumic Exploration (by nekosune)
- Thaumic Tinkerer (by nekosune)
- Traveller’s Gear (by BluSunrize)
- Witching Gadgets (by BluSunrize)
- TrashSlot (by BlayTheNinth)
- Waila (by ProfMobius)
- Wawla – What Are We Looking At (by darkh4x)
- Jabba (by ProfMobius)
- Perfect Spawn (by lumien231)
- Warp Book (by panicnot42)
- FastCraft (by Player)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- Better Questing – Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Lockdown (by TheAdubbz)
Teagan's School of Thaumaturgy Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!