Teagan's School of Thaumaturgy Server Hosting
Released December 2017
Use Promo Code HAPPY2018 for 20% off Minecraft Server Hosting for life.
Learn the basics of the magic in Teagan's School of Thaumaturgy
This modpack was designed for those who have little to no experience with Thaumcraft and is a fairly comprehensive walkthrough of Thaumcraft 4 plus a few of the more popular addons. The other mods are there to make the player’s life easier. A questbook is included to take you from basic Thaumcraft to Eldritch to Ichorium. I try to make the concepts of Thaumcraft as simple and straightforward as possible.
You arrive at a school ready to begin your four year study in wizardry. Classrooms are designed to help you understand how to set up the large magical constructs needed.
I do not make players create everything in the mods because there is so much in Thaumcraft 4 alone. What I do is touch on the important parts of Thaumcraft and have you make and experiment with some of the fun items yet give warnings against using more destructive items. This modpack is designed to make beginners feel confident without watching several tutorials online.
Get your Curse: Teagan’s School of Thaumaturgy (Squad Network) Server with us here today!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Teagan's School of Thaumaturgy Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.12.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
Instant Setup One-Click Install Unlimited Upgrades & ReinstallsPremium Support at NO extra cost
|Custom Modpack Server||Have your custom modpack server professionally made. Follow our 6 step modpack making guide|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft Windows/Mac/Linux - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|BungeeCord Proxy||Free 512MB BungeeCord Proxy when you order 3 servers or more, create a Spigot/Modded Network|
|Minecraft Maps||Play 388+ Minecraft Maps Host Mini-game nights with friends. One-Click Install, join in under 30 seconds|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia Singapore|
Teagan's School of Thaumaturgy Instructions
How to reset and change the Teagan’s School of Thaumaturgy map
Map reset script
Using this script you can manually reset your Teagan’s School of Thaumaturgy map and start over with the pack on a fresh new world
Running the script
Run the script by opening your Multicraft panel and clicking on “Console” on the left-hand side. You can then enter the command into the text box and hit “enter” or “send” to execute it.
The command for resetting Teagan’s School of Thaumaturgy is as follows:
Reset and Delete old map
builtin:script resetmap -d DEFAULT
Reset and Back-up old map
builtin:script resetmap -b DEFAULT
With the “-d|-b” being a choice of one option and DEFAULT being the name of your new map type.
The two options of “-d” and “-b” will decide what happens to your existing world.
“-d” will delete the world and not keep a back-up of it.
“-b” will create a back-up of your existing world and save it as a .zip folder on your server.
If you are having problems with Teagan's School of Thaumaturgy contact support.
Teagan's School of Thaumaturgy Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Teagan's School of Thaumaturgy minecraft server modpack.
- Aroma1997Core (by Aroma1997)
- AromaBackup (by Aroma1997)
- Better Questing – Quest Book (by Drethic)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- CodeChickenCore (by chicken_bones)
- Custom NPCs (by Noppes)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- NotEnoughItems (by chicken_bones)
- Steve’s Workshop (by Vswe)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Thaumcraft (by azanor)
- Thaumcraft NEI Plugin (by DjGiannuzz)
- Thaumic Exploration (by nekosune)
- Thaumic Tinkerer (by nekosune)
- Traveller’s Gear (by BluSunrize)
- Witching Gadgets (by BluSunrize)
- TrashSlot (by BlayTheNinth)
- Waila (by ProfMobius)
- Wawla – What Are We Looking At (by darkh4x)
- Jabba (by ProfMobius)
- Perfect Spawn (by lumien231)
- Warp Book (by panicnot42)
- FastCraft (by Player)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- Better Questing – Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Lockdown (by TheAdubbz)
Instant Setup Locations - USA · Canada · UK · France · Australia · Singapore
Teagan's School of Thaumaturgy Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running in lag or out of memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!