Flans Pack Server Hosting
- 20% Off Today
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
The perfect mix of Minecraft and Call of duty
Flans Pack brings gun into Minecraft to bring an experience unlike any other.
- Brings the introduction of multitudes of guns into the game of Minecraft, making play between variety and customization for these guns much more fun
- Whether you’re a person who enjoys the Modern artillery, the chance of seeing what the future holds, or even the muskets of old you’re to be sure there’s something inside this pack waiting for you
- Waila or What Am I Looking At is an improvement mod that is aimed at letting you know which block is which, making identification easier to understand
- If you’re having trouble with recipe understanding or managing your inventory, then don’t fret when you have NotEnoughItems as it can help you with figuring out different recipes and keeping your inventory organized
The Flans Pack is a modpack that allows you to tour the world of Minecraft using guns and ways to protect yourself from dangerous NPCs. Custom NPCs make it so you can battle against strong AI who know how to use a gun or helpful allies willing to teach you and aid you for doing quests. These guys are going to be your bloodline to going forward as there’s a lot of Flans Mod content packs stuck in here and civilization is going to be hard to find without going through with these new guns. Luckily the JourneyMap makes it possible to mark locations down with waypoints so you not only don’t have to not get lost, but you can also keep a watch on some dangerous locations.
Free Server Trial
Start a free 24 hour CurseForge Flans Pack server trial, try before you buy. At the end of your trial your world can be transferred to premium server.
Useful Server Links
CurseForge Lag & JAVA Arguments
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Flans Pack Modpack Server
Flans Pack Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.19.4)
|Growing Community |
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.19.4)
|Larger Communities |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included|| |
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack Updates Unlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 4 Minecraft instances on one server. More about Click and Play installer.|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Singapore Australia||Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Start your own Custom Modpacks today.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - CurseForge/Twitch - Feed The Beast FTB - ATLauncher - Technic|
|Minecraft Maps||Play 2747+ Minecraft Maps Host Minigame nights with friends. One-Click Install, join in under 30 seconds|