This is a project built by Stratzh & StickyPiston
Immerse yourself into the world of Adventure, Magic and Technology to take over the world.
Welcome to Curse Immerse, made by Stratzh for StickyPiston hosting!
This modpack contains a wide variety of mods, from the Tech based mods like; Immersive Engineering, Railcraft and Applied Energistics, along with Magic based mods like; Botania, Blood Magic and Druidry, that allow you to delve deeply and fully immerse yourself to complete each mod.
All in a Minecraft world that’s had it’s terrain generation altered to be more realistic to create, huge mountains, valleys and forests, all to give you the perfect space to fully
‘Immerse’ yourself into the world of Modded Minecraft.
Get your Curse Immerse Server Hosting here today!
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of Immerse right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer Immerse with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Immerse Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia|
Immerse Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Immerse minecraft server modpack.
- JourneyMap by techbrew
- Morpheus by Quetz
- GraveStone Mod by EuhDawson
- Login Shield by Glasspelican
- Just Enough Items (JEI) by mezz
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Waila Harvestability by squeek502
- Mantle by mDiyo
- Tinkers Construct by mDiyo
- BetterFps by Guichagur
- Pam's HarvestCraft by MatrexsVigil
- Applied Energistics 2 by AlgorithmX2
- Natura by mDiyo
- EnderCore by tterrag1098
- Ender IO by CrazyPants_MC
- Baubles by azanor
- Botania by Vazkii
- Immersive Engineering by BluSunrize
- Guide-API by TehNut
- Blood Magic by WayofTime
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ by covers1624
- Brandon's Core by brandon3055
- Draconic Evolution by brandon3055
- Cooking for Blockheads by BlayTheNinth
- FastLeafDecay by Olafskii
- Chisels & Bits by AlgorithmX2
- OpenComputers by Kethtar
- Roguelike Dungeons by Greymerk
- Actually Additions by Ellpeck
- ZeroCore by ZeroNoRyouki
- Extreme Reactors by ZeroNoRyouki
- RFTools Control by McJty
- Hardcore Wither by thor12022
- OreDictionaryConverter by EXTER7
- Blood Arsenal by Arcaratus
- OpenBlocks Elevator by VsnGamer
- Ender Compass by MrIbby
- Mystical Agriculture by BlakeBr0
- Nether Core by RenEvo
- Chisel by tterrag1098
- Shadowfacts' Forgelin by shadowfactsmc
- ShadowMC by shadowfactsmc
- Sleeping Bag by shadowfactsmc
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- Ceramics by KnightMiner
- CompatLayer by McJty
- McJtyLib by McJty
- RFTools by McJty
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- Tinkers' Tool Leveling by bonusboni
- Tinkers' Addons by oitsjustjose
- AppleCore by squeek502
- Simply Jetpacks 2 by Tomson124
- Iron Chests by progwml6
- Iron Backpacks by gr8pefish
- CodeChicken Core 1.8.+ by covers1624
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ by covers1624
- AppleSkin by squeek502
- Chameleon by jaquadro
- Storage Drawers by jaquadro
- MCMultiPart by amadornes
- Super Circuit Maker by amadornes
- Ore Excavation by Funwayguy
- TESLA by by darkh4x
- Pam's Clay Spawn by MatrexsVigil
- Refined Storage by raoulvdberge
- AutoRegLib by Vazkii
- Psi by Vazkii
- InfinityLib by InfinityRaider
- Reliquary v1.3 by P3pp3rF1y
- Better Builder's Wands by Portablejim
- Forestry by SirSengir
- Durability Show by 61352151511
Immerse Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!