Sleek and Light for anyone that wants to live the Simple Life
Prequel to the highly successful Simple Life 2: Genesis
Created two years ago and balanced, tweaked and released for use on Minecraft servers, this prequel will open your eyes to some lesser known mods for 1.10.2
With a simple design in mind, each mod has been selected to provide an easy option for players that want to enjoy Minecraft without all the grind and terrors of the night.
The modpack has been tailored to play on lower-end PCs and be usable for servers with ease making it accessible for everyone.
Why play The Simple Life 1: Revival?
- Classic mods mixed with some unusual options.
- Relaxed progression and mod recipes.
- Tweaked to promote server play.
- Newly written quests to help with learning new mods.
Why play The Simple Life 1: Revival on a server?
Put simply, it was created to play with your friends. Mods have been chosen, adjusted and optimised to allow you to play online and progress as a group or in your own way as you may like.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of The Simple Life 1 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Order today and get a taste for The Simple Life.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse The Simple Life 1 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
The Simple Life 1 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about The Simple Life 1 minecraft server modpack.
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers’ Tool Leveling (by bonusboni)
- BetterAchievements (by Way2muchnoise)
- Better Combat Mod (by Ironfistss)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Bagginses (by lorddusk)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by Olafskii)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- Fullscreen Windowed (Borderless) for Minecraft (by hancin)
- Giacomo’s Foundry (by Zacomat)
- GraveStone Mod (by EuhDawson)
- LunatriusCore (by Lunatrius)
- InGame Info XML (by Lunatrius)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- MOAR Glowstone (by lawl28)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- Waila Harvestability (by squeek502)
- AppleCore (by squeek502)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Redstone Paste (by FyberOptic)
- Waystones (by BlayTheNinth)
- CXLibrary (by CubeX2)
- More Furnaces (by CubeX2)
- The Disenchanter Mod (by eusunt)
- Village Box (by ckhgame)
- Wawla – What Are We Looking At (by Darkhax)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- More Anvils (by The_Fireplace)
- Nature’s Compass (by ChaosTheDude)
- Spartan Shields (by ObliviousSpartan)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Packing Tape (by gigaherz)
- Creeper Confetti (by SR261097)
- Mo’ Villages (by The_WeatherPony)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- Storage Drawers Extras (by jaquadro)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- Better Questing – Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Better Questing – Quest Book (by Drethic)
- Guide-API (by TehNut)
- Blood Magic (by WayofTime)
- MobTotems (by CorwinJ)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- Primordial Crops (by KillBait)
- Reliquary v1.3 (by P3pp3rF1y)
- Spice of Life: Carrot Edition (by LordCazsius)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- Farming for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- Controlling (by jaredlll08)
- Mycommands (by mark232)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- CodeChicken Core 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- OpenBlocks Elevator (by VsnGamer)
- Wither Skeleton Tweaks (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Mob Grinding Utils (by Vadis365)
- Simply Jetpacks 2 (by Tomson124)
- More Overlays (by feldim2425)
- SwingThroughGrass (by exidex)
- Ore Excavation (by Funwayguy)
- Bed Patch (by Mordenkainen3141)
- The Weirding Gadget (by AtomicBlom)
- Aroma1997Core (by Aroma1997)
- Aroma1997s Dimensional World (by Aroma1997)
- ValkyrieLib (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Simple Generators (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Vanilla Builders Extension (by wazmaster_jastin)
- MiniCoal (by KiwiFails)
- Open Glider (by gr8pefish)
- CompatLayer (by McJty)
- Useful Nullifiers (by Bartz24)
- VanillaAutomation (by universaI)
- EZStorage 2 (by zero__fall)
- Reborn Core (by modmuss50)
- Fluxed Redstone (by modmuss50)
- Progressive Automation (by VanhalMinecraft)
- Hopper Ducts (by FyberOptic)
- LimeLib (by MrRiegel)
- Transprot (by MrRiegel)
- BdLib (by bdew)
- Pressure Pipes (by bdew)
- MCMultiPart (by amadornes)
- Flat Colored Blocks (by AlgorithmX2)
- Shadowfacts’ Forgelin (by shadowfactsmc)
- ShadowMC (by shadowfactsmc)
- Sleeping Bag (by shadowfactsmc)
- Hatchery (by GenDeathrow)
- Bonsai Tree Crops (by Arcadiaxal)
The Simple Life 1 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!