Play with All the mods Lite if you cant handle all of them but still want tons of fun
Curse: All The Mods Lite was made to enhance your typical server play experience and allow an even more fun environment. But this version is catered towards computers that can’t handle a lot.
All the mods started out as a private pack for just a few friends of mine that turned into something others wanted to play. It has all the basics that most ftb packs include but with a nice mix of some of the newer mods and also a few mods that make the game more interesting and harder such as Spice of Life, Bloodmoons, Infernal Mobs and Roguelike Dungeons. The pack is constantly being updated and has a somewhat active curse chat if you want to find out more
Get your Curse: All The Mods Lite Server hosting here with us today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of All The Mods Lite right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse All The Mods Lite Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
All The Mods Lite Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about All The Mods Lite minecraft server modpack.
- Actually Additions (by Ellpeck)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- Advanced Generators (by bdew)
- WanionLib (by WanionCane)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- MobTotems (by CorwinJ)
- Akashic Tome (by Vazkii)
- Mekanism Generators (by aidancbrady)
- Progressive Automation (by VanhalMinecraft)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- EnderTanks (by ShetiPhian)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Funky Locomotion (by RWTema)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Deep Resonance (by McJty)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- More Bees (by Lach_01298)
- Guide-API (by TehNut)
- Translocators 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- NotEnoughIDs (by fewizz)
- Tomb Many Graves (by M4thG33k)
- CodeChicken Core 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Super Circuit Maker (by amadornes)
- Draconic Evolution (by brandon3055)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Enderthing (by gigaherz)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Engineers Workshop (by EwyBoy)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- Default Options (by BlayTheNinth)
- Computality (by Dr_Codex)
- Gravitation Suite (by Chocohead)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Mystical Agriculture (by BlakeBr0)
- Forestry (by SirSengir)
- RFTools Dimensions (by McJty)
- ElecCore | Rendering Library (by Elec332)
- Mekanism (by aidancbrady)
- TESLA (by darkh4x)
- Soul Shards: The Old Ways (by SgtPunishment)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Mekanism Tools (by aidancbrady)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- Industrial Craft (by Player)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- AE2 Stuff (by bdew)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Blood Magic (by WayofTime)
- RFTools Control (by McJty)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- ZeroCore (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Brandon’s Core (by brandon3055)
- Extreme Reactors (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Steve’s Carts Reborn (by modmuss50)
- OpenComputers (by SangarWasTaken)
- Chicken Chunks 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Substratum (by EXTER7)
- Railcraft (by CovertJaguar)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Natura (by mDiyo)
- ShetiPhianCore (by ShetiPhian)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- OreDictionaryConverter (by EXTER7)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Roguelike Dungeons (by Greymerk)
- CompatLayer (by McJty)
- Refined Storage (by raoulvdberge)
- FTBLib (by FTB)
- Immersive Petroleum (by theFlaxbeard)
- More Overlays (by feldim2425)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Item Scroller (by masa_)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- FTB Utilities (by FTB)
- Roots (by elucent)
- Advanced Solar Panels (by Chocohead)
- RFTools (by McJty)
- The One Probe (by McJty)
- Psi (by Vazkii)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- stimmedcow : NoMoreRecipeConflict (by Oliv1er)
- Crafting Tweaks (by BlayTheNinth)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2)
- UniDict (by WanionCane)
- Tinkers’ Tool Leveling (by bonusboni)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- Teslafied (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- JEI Bees (by bdew)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- BdLib (by bdew)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
All The Mods Lite Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!