Sequel to the "Skyexchange". And this is a lite and quest-less pack of soon to come "Skyexchange 2".
“No Ex Nihilo, lesser bugs, more configs and more balance. Everything revolves around Equivalent Exchange.”
A totally different skyblock experience that isn’t like any other. Inspired by the FTB Retro map.
Get your FTB Revelation Server Hosting here today!
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of Skyexchange 2 Lite right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer Skyexchange 2 Lite with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Skyexchange 2 Lite Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Skyexchange 2 Lite Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Skyexchange 2 Lite minecraft server modpack.
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- Shadowfacts’ Forgelin (by shadowfactsmc)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- FTB Utilities (by FTB)
- Translocators 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- Dimensional Cake (by insaneau)
- Funky Locomotion (by RWTema)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- VeinMiner (by Portablejim)
- FTBLib (by FTB)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- ProjectE (by sinkillerj)
- FastLeafDecay (by Olafskii)
- Akashic Tome (by Vazkii)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Sleeping Bag (by shadowfactsmc)
- Psi (by Vazkii)
- Super Circuit Maker (by amadornes)
- Refraction (by saadodi)
- mxTune (by rymor)
- Village Box (by ckhgame)
- ShadowMC (by shadowfactsmc)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Additional Resources (by Portablejim)
- Tree Growing Simulator (by tterrag1098)
- TorchMaster (by xalcon)
- The One Probe (by McJty)
- Audio Death (by Portablejim)
- Void Island Control (by Bartz24)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- CodeChicken Core 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Aether Legacy (by 115kino)
- GraveStone Mod (by EuhDawson)
- CompatLayer (by McJty)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- LibrarianLib (by yrsegal)
- MCMultiPart (by amadornes)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- RFTools (by McJty)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Default Options (by BlayTheNinth)
Skyexchange 2 Lite Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!