Updating your Plugins using Multicraft Control Panel
Every time CraftBukkit server is updated plugin developers normally update their plugin to be compatible with the recent realease, this is to fix bugs or just improve the plugin.
- Login into Multicraft Control Panel
- Click Files > Local Plugins
- Type the letter u in the status text box then press enter on your keyboard
- This will show the plugins with updates
- Click the update link next to the plugin
- Then do step 3 again until all the plugins are updated
- Now click on your console and either type "restart" or "reload"
- Now watch your console reload everything, look out for SEVERE errors as this means a plugin is not working.
- If a plugin is not working go and upload the latest versions from https://www.curse.com/server-mods/minecraft or use our BukGet Installer
- Keep updating all the plugins until you have no more errors
Was this answer helpful?
This is a guide on how to install Tekkit Classic Plugins for CraftBukkit 1.2.5. We have found...
As of version 1.8.0 of Multicraft you can now use the BukGet tool to download and install any...
A general guide for installing and configuring CraftBukkit plugins. Covers both JAR files and...
Plugin Files A plugin file is a Java Archive (JAR) containing files and run-time code that is in...