You can cancel the server by doing the following:
- Log into the Client Area https://stickypiston.co/account/clientarea.php
- Click servers on the navigation bar https://stickypiston.co/account/clientarea.php?action=products
- Click the server you wish to cancel.
- At the bottom right of the page is a "Request Cancellation" button, Click It.
- Write a message then choose the cancellation type that's either 'immediate' or 'End of billing period'.
- You will receive an email with instructions on what to do with recurring payments, read this carefully.
Please note that the cancellation will remove your multicraft account, make sure you download your world and plugins settings. We do keep a copy of your world which you could retrieve by contacting support.
To download your server using FTP (How To: FTP)
Cancelling a Recurring Payment, subscription or automatic billing agreement
If your payments for your server are automatically paid monthly you will need to go to http://www.paypal.com and cancel the recurring payment. If you do not you will be billed again next month, even if you have have cancelled the server with StickyPiston. (How To: Cancel a PayPal Automatic Payment Profile)
14 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you cancelled your server within 14 days of signing up you can have a refund, to get this you must contact our Billing Support Team and let them know and they will refund your payment.