Kingdoms Of The Valley Server Hosting
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
How to Host a Kingdoms Of The Valley Server
If you’re new to playing Minecraft modpacks, hosting a Kingdoms Of The Valley Server for your friends is easier than you think.
- First click the order button, follow the steps to have Kingdoms Of The Valley pre-installed, with all server connection info sent to your inbox.
- Login to Multicraft panel to find Kingdoms Of The Valley in the first server instance slot, already started and ready to join.
- Drag & Drop to upload your world with the World Manager.
- Configure your server with the feature packed Control Panel.
- Need more Modpacks? Use Click & Play installer to add more to an empty server slot (no extra payments or 2nd servers needed!).
Outdated Server? Sorted!
Our modpack library has the latest tested version of Kingdoms Of The Valley, and if your server is ever outdated click the Update Server button to have the latest version installed, meaning your friends can always join.
To be safe, we do have 7 Day Hosting Packages and a 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee so you know we’re the best Kingdoms Of The Valley server host for you.
We wish you the best Minecraft modded adventure ever!
Kingdoms Of The Valley server hosting - Control an ancient civilization with your advanced technology
Kingdoms of the Valley modpack takes you back into the world of castles and keeps to progress the medieval age forward.
- Form a new civilization through Minecolonies and grow it to be a vast empire
- Use Create to show these civilians new ways to form technology and help their growth
- Venture into Twilight Forest to defeat some of the deadliest foes while raising your reputation
- Teach these people how to cook for themselves in Cooking for Blockheads
Kingdoms of the Valley dedicates itself into teaching the player more about the passage of time and to give the medieval ages a boost in technology or techniques we’ve seen today. Live among your village people to help them become a thriving and strong town by introducing them to Macaw’s Modded Series in where they can create advanced buildings. Then teach them how to farm with Farming for Blockheads so that way they can start making sustainable crops throughout any season. And then finally, get them through some of the toughest waves of mobs you might have appearing from the Subterranean Wilderness by having them learn how to forge the strongest of the Tinkers’ Construct weaponry.
Start your free ATLauncher Kingdoms of the Valley modpack server
Kingdoms Of The Valley Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 6GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 7GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
What more do you get with StickyPiston when hosting a Kingdoms Of The Valley Server?
PRO SERVER HARDWARE
Essentially we configured Ubuntu on crazy fast hardware wired right into the gigabit inter-web, with a highly customised Multicraft control panel slapped on top for good measure, this combo brings you blistering fast load times, and less lag than you can shake a camel at.
A complete World Management suite to care of your worlds …Start by dragging n' dropping a zipped world into your server, even works for Minecraft Maps including Resource Pack hosting. Create a new world with any seed, duplicate, download within seconds. Upload 64x64px PNG server icon for your server list. World Manager Guide
When buying a Modpack Server with StickyPiston you're not tied into that one server. You have 3 empty instance slots to One Click Install any Vanilla, Snapshot, Plugin, Modpack, or Minigames servers such as Diversity 2, Cops and Robbers or Parkour Spiral. When finished, quickly swap or reinstall the instance for something else.
UNLIMITED MODPACK VERSION UPDATES
No 1. reason a Minecraft Server dies is that players can't join due to an outdated server version! This happens when the mods don't match between client and server. SORTED: Click the "Update Server" button to have your server updated to the latest version using our custom modpack updater scripts.
FULLY MANAGED SERVER SUPPORT
Full Server Support is included, not an extra. Here at StickyPiston we give professional advice, detailed support tickets explaining how we fixed your problem, never passing the problem back to you! To date we've solved 99.9% of server problems! This is what real managed Minecraft Hosting is about. If you're on your server when you submit a ticket there's a good chance we'll say hi :D
MINECRAFT JAR CHANGER / VERSION UPDATER
Blink and you miss a Minecraft update! Luckily your Multicraft Control panel alerts you when a new updates available. To change your Minecraft Version click the server icon to choose the MC Version Updater! Update to the latest version, even switch to Spigot/Paper or even modded Fabric/Forge server JARS.