b0bst3r's Technological Marvel Server Hosting
20% off Minecraft Hosting for life. Use Promo Code ONLYMINECRAFT For Life.
b0bst3r's Technological Marvel a mod friendly modpack
b0bst3r’s Technological Marvel (BTM for short) is a 1.12.2 modded pack.
It’s based on a Better with Mods start (think Better with Wolves but Forge and mod friendly).
It has all your chunky glorious tech mods such as Environmental Tech, Mekanism, Thermal Expansion, Actually Additions, Industrial Foregoing (think MFR), Draconic Evolution, Immersive Engineering, RFTools and more…
It has a few new mods you’ve unlikely ever played before, such as Futurepack a very advanced tech mod with a tech tree not dis-similar to Thaumcraft. Harshen’s Castle adds new challenges, new mobs and new dangers.
It has a very static learning curve until you get to the End, brush up on Better with/than Wolves/Mods to get anywhere at all. To unlock your favorite mods you are required to do Better with Mods or you’ll find you don’t have the necessary materials to continue.
The aim of the pack is to unlock Draconic Evolution which requires you to launch your spaceship through Futurepack.
Get your own ATLauncher b0bst3r’s Technological Marvel Server Hosting Here with us today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of b0bst3r's Technological Marvel right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - ATLauncher b0bst3r's Technological Marvel Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
b0bst3r's Technological Marvel Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!