Astroblock 2 Server Hosting
- 20% Off Today
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
How to host Astroblock 2 - Focused on space exploration, this modpack leaves you stranded in the Astreroid Belt
Astroblock 2 – Lost in Space leaves you in the middle of nowhere, focused on trying to survive in the coldest reaches of space.
- Venture out in the depths of GalaxySpace and find various new planets
- Explore the life of these Intersteller: ExoPlanets to find a new living
- Use various Galacticraft rockets to explore further into space and find more planets under Galacticraft Planets
- Create a new world near the end-game through the StarMaker
Astroblock 2 focuses on a new journey and a bit of a story to getting stuck within the confines of this Asmodeus space.
While traveling in the asteroids, you suddenly have lost contact with your home planet – Earth. You check the map within your ship, hoping to see if it’s still around, but alas. Earth has disappeared off the intergalactic map. What could have happened? With Earth no longer around, there is no way to get back home. Stuck in the middle of space, running out of supplies alongside oxygen, it’s your job to keep on going for the human race. You keep your chin up high as you search for a habitable planet in hopes for keeping the human race alive.
Finding a way to a new habitable planet will not be easy, especially when the Overworld mobs have started spawning across the Asteroid Belt too. Keep yourself protected through the Gravity Gun, a gun that allows you to push mobs away and control where blocks move to. Generate power and give yourself a better chance of survival with Inventory Generators, allowing access for easy Simply Jetpacks 2 fuel. Explore the ruined structures of the Cargo Spaceships, Science Laboratories, and Alien Bases within Star Wars for Minecraft.
Start your Curse Astroblock 2 server hosting free trial
Useful Server Links
CurseForge Lag & JAVA Arguments
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Astroblock 2 Modpack Server
Astroblock 2 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.19.4)
|Growing Community |
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.19.4)
|Larger Communities |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included|| |
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack Updates Unlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 4 Minecraft instances on one server. More about Click and Play installer.|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Singapore Australia||Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Start your own Custom Modpacks today.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - CurseForge/Twitch - Feed The Beast FTB - ATLauncher - Technic|
|Minecraft Maps||Play 2747+ Minecraft Maps Host Minigame nights with friends. One-Click Install, join in under 30 seconds|