Enter a unique modpack where you quest through the non mainstream mods and discover new ways to reach new heights in Foregoing
Minecraft Foregoing is a modpack in Minecraft 12.2 which does not include most of the “mainstream” mods. It wants you to play with every mod in this modpack by linking the mods in a progression line together.
You will be lead by the questbook and you will have optional paths to play through the pack.
Get your Cursed Foregoing Server Hosting here with us today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Foregoing right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Foregoing Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Foregoing Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Foregoing minecraft server modpack.
- Chance Cubes (by turkey2349)
- Better Questing – Quest Book (by Drethic)
- Carry On (by Tschipp)
- Corail Tombstone (by Corail31)
- Actually Additions (by Ellpeck)
- Aroma1997Core (by Aroma1997)
- Astral Sorcery (by HellFirePvP)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- BdLib (by bdew)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- Bookshelf (by darkh4x)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Brandon’s Core (by brandon3055)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Redstone Flux (by TeamCoFH)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- Controlling (by jaredlll08)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Crafting Tweaks (by BlayTheNinth)
- Guide-API (by TehNut)
- FTBLib (by FTB)
- FTB Utilities (by FTB)
- Fence Jumper (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- ValkyrieLib (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Environmental Tech (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Embers (by elucent)
- Draconic Evolution (by brandon3055)
- Cucumber (by BlakeBr0)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Custom Backgrounds (by lumien231)
- Cyclops Core (by kroeser)
- Dark Utilities (by darkh4x)
- Diet Hoppers (by RWTema)
- OpenBlocks Elevator (by VsnGamer)
- Exchangers (by Jacky1356400)
- Ore Excavation (by Funwayguy)
- OreExcavation Integration (by BloodWorkXGaming)
- Extended Crafting (by BlakeBr0)
- Sonar Core (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- Flux Networks (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- Food Expansion (by Lellson)
- Shadowfacts’ Forgelin (by shadowfactsmc)
- Advanced Generators (by bdew)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- SimpleHarvest (by TehNut)
- Pam’s Cookables – Pam’s Harvestcraft Addon (by BloodWorkXGaming)
- Tesla Core Lib (by Face_of_Cat)
- Industrial Foregoing (by Buuz135)
- Integration Foregoing (by Jacky1356400)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Iron Backpacks (by gr8pefish)
- WrapUp (by TheLMiffy1111)
- JAOPCA (by TheLMiffy1111)
- JAOPCAAdditions (by TheLMiffy1111)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Block Drops (JEI Addon) (by MrRiegel)
- JEI Integration (by SnowShock35)
- KleeSlabs (by BlayTheNinth)
- LibrarianLib (by yrsegal)
- Psi (by Vazkii)
- Magical Psi (by wiiv)
- Woot (by Ipsis)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- MCMultiPart (by amadornes)
- Mod Name Tooltip (by mezz)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- More Overlays (by feldim2425)
- Morph-o-Tool (by Vazkii)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Mystical Agriculture (by BlakeBr0)
- Mystical Agradditions (by BlakeBr0)
- NuclearCraft (by TLJGames)
- OpenComputers (by SangarWasTaken)
- PackMode (by SkySomm)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- PlusTiC (by Landmaster_phuong0429)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- Better Questing – Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Quick Leaf Decay (by lumien231)
- Ranged Pumps (by raoulvdberge)
- Reborn Core (by modmuss50)
- Steve’s Carts Reborn (by modmuss50)
- Tech Reborn (by modmuss50)
- Refined Storage (by raoulvdberge)
- Refined Storage Addons (by raoulvdberge)
- Simple Sponge (by Jacky1356400)
- Soul Shards: The Old Ways (by SgtPunishment)
- TESLA (by darkh4x)
- The One Probe (by McJty)
- Tinkers’ Tool Leveling (by bonusboni)
- Tinker I/O (by gkbm2011)
- Tinkers’ Complement (by KnightMiner)
- TOP Addons (by DrManganese)
- WanionLib (by WanionCane)
- UniDict (by WanionCane)
- Useful Nullifiers (by Bartz24)
- Water Strainer (by Rubironi)
- Waystones (by BlayTheNinth)
- Wizardry Mod (by user-11061564)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- XNet (by McJty)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- Immersive Petroleum (by theFlaxbeard)
- Immersive Tech (by ferroo2000)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Placebo (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Toast Control (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- YABBA (by LatvianModder)
- QuantumStorage (by Gigabit1011)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- Just Enough HarvestCraft (JEHC) (by mrAppleXZ)
Foregoing Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!