Hexxit Updated Server Hosting
20% off Minecraft Hosting for life. Use Promo Code ONLYMINECRAFT For Life.
It’s back for Minecraft 1.12.2! Hexxit Updated!
The rebirth of a classic modpack known around the world.
Hexxit is a classic magic based modpack from the early days of Minecraft modding and it’s back, bigger and better than ever.
Taking advantage of the new items and blocks available in 1.12.2, you can experience the same progression and survival as the original with a whole new twist.
With a basis in the original modpacks for Minecraft, Hexxit Updated is an opportunity to team up with friends and conquer a server together like the good old days all over again.
Why play Hexxit Updated?
- A classic reborn.
- Relive the glory days of Minecraft with your friends.
- Same theme and feel with a host of new mods for 1.12.2.
- Simple progression through mods for any level of skill
Why play Hexxit Updated on a server?
Beyond the nostalgia of playing with friends on old servers in the original Hexxit, this is one of the lightest modpacks available for 1.12.2 and can run on many levels of PC as well as being optimised for server play.
So re-discover the old ways or experience them for the first time with your friends and you won’t regret it.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
Total Peace of Mind
Start a free trial of Hexxit Updated right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Order today and relive Hexxit with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Hexxit Updated Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Hexxit Updated Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Hexxit Updated minecraft server modpack.
- Cavern (by _kegare)
- Back Tools (by iChun)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- AbyssalCraft (by Shinoow)
- AtomicStryker’s Battle Towers (by AtomicStryker)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Hammer Core (by apengu_)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- ToroQuest (by ToroCraft)
- Hexxit Gear (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- MalisisDoors (by Ordinastie)
- ChocoCraft (by clienthax)
- Reliquary v1.3 (by P3pp3rF1y)
- The Twilight Forest (by Benimatic)
- Rotten Flesh To Leather Mod by Ayano (by ayanokeikodev)
- Tree Chopper (by DuchLord)
- MalisisCore (by Ordinastie)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Custom LAN Ports (by apengu_)
- Ruins (Structure Spawning System) (by AtomicStryker)
- Magma Monsters (by Kashdeya)
- Dungeon Tactics (by PegBeard)
- Soul Shards: The Old Ways (by SgtPunishment)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- MalisisBlocks (by Ordinastie)
- Ninja’s Mods (by AnIneptNinja)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- Wearable Backpacks (by PuppetzMedia)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- Ore Tweaker (by EwyBoy)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Traverse (by ProfessorProspector)
- Mapwriter 2 (by VectronDiablon)
- ToroHealth Damage Indicators (by ToroCraft)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- More Beautiful Plates (by kreezxil)
- AtomicStryker’s Infernal Mobs (by AtomicStryker)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Roguelike Dungeons (by Greymerk)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- iChunUtil (by iChun)
- Natura (by mDiyo)
Hexxit Updated Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 6GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!