Get ready for a new adventure because Hexxit has been updated!
A 1.12.2 rebirth of Hexxit.
Get your Curse: HEXXIT Updated Modpack Server with us here today!
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of Hexxit Updated right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer Hexxit Updated with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Hexxit Updated Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia|
Hexxit Updated Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Hexxit Updated minecraft server modpack.
- Cavern (by _kegare)
- Back Tools (by iChun)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- AbyssalCraft (by Shinoow)
- AtomicStryker’s Battle Towers (by AtomicStryker)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Hammer Core (by apengu_)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- ToroQuest (by ToroCraft)
- Hexxit Gear (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- MalisisDoors (by Ordinastie)
- ChocoCraft (by clienthax)
- Reliquary v1.3 (by P3pp3rF1y)
- The Twilight Forest (by Benimatic)
- Rotten Flesh To Leather Mod by Ayano (by ayanokeikodev)
- Tree Chopper (by DuchLord)
- MalisisCore (by Ordinastie)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Custom LAN Ports (by apengu_)
- Ruins (Structure Spawning System) (by AtomicStryker)
- Magma Monsters (by Kashdeya)
- Dungeon Tactics (by PegBeard)
- Soul Shards: The Old Ways (by SgtPunishment)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- MalisisBlocks (by Ordinastie)
- Ninja’s Mods (by AnIneptNinja)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- Wearable Backpacks (by PuppetzMedia)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- Ore Tweaker (by EwyBoy)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Traverse (by ProfessorProspector)
- Mapwriter 2 (by VectronDiablon)
- ToroHealth Damage Indicators (by ToroCraft)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- More Beautiful Plates (by kreezxil)
- AtomicStryker’s Infernal Mobs (by AtomicStryker)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Roguelike Dungeons (by Greymerk)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- iChunUtil (by iChun)
- Natura (by mDiyo)
Hexxit Updated Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 6GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!