Enough of the hard life? Try the Life in the village!
Do you wanna relax after hard work? Sit on the bench in the woods near your cozy hut, watching at pure nature and drinking wine or apple juice made in your garden while listening to how hard bees are working or what birds saw in other land.
This pack is based around Millenaire and Minecolonies mods and it can be casual or challenging as you want it to be. It’s so called Vanilla+ modpack that will enhance your ‘close-to-vanilla’ gameplay and add some new features to explore and interact with, like new village system(Millenaire mod), different terrain generation, ore processing system and a lot more(see features list for details).
Millenaire mod adds NPC villages based on different cultures that completely lives their own life. They will develop their village by building and upgrading structures. You can help them to grow by selling them resources and doing quests. With that reputation you can buy equipment or relics and request to build a house for you.
Minecolonies will allow you to create your own colony where citizens will obey your will. Mainly, they will build, gather resources, upgrade their buildings and all of that under your control. You will plan and command their moves.
Themes I had in mind while creating this pack:
Create immersive buildings and settlements with integrated simple machinery to Process and craft materials while Exploring new lands and delving into dungeons to Colonize and discover new cultures to help them.
Order today and conquer Life in the village with your friends!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Life in the village right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Life in the village Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Life in the village Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Life in the village minecraft server modpack.
- Biome Bundle (by MC_Pitman)
- Creeper Confetti (by SR261097)
- Dungeon Tactics (by PegBeard)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- Aquaculture (by Shadowclaimer)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- Controlling (by jaredlll08)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- CoralReef (by primetoxinz)
- Dynamic Surroundings (by OreCruncher)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- Bailey’s Dailies (by ToroCraft)
- Cucumber Library (by BlakeBr0)
- AppleCore (by squeek502)
- Doggy Talents (by Percivalalb)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Blur (by tterrag1098)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Better With Mods (by BeetoGuy)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- Better Advancements (by Way2muchnoise)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- No Mob Spawning on Trees (by oldjunyi)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- InGame Info XML (by Lunatrius)
- ViesCraft – Airships! (by Viesis_Gaming)
- Just a Few Fish (by Tmtravlr)
- Better Questing – Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Iron Backpacks (by gr8pefish)
- Level Up! Reloaded (by BeetoGuy)
- Neat (by Vazkii)
- Waystones (by BlayTheNinth)
- RealBench (by Prototik)
- Farseek (by delvr)
- Primitive Mobs (by Daveyx0)
- Garden Stuff (by jaquadro)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Streams (by delvr)
- Sound Filters (by Tmtravlr)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Better Questing – Quest Book (by Drethic)
- VeinMiner (by Portablejim)
- Rustic (by mangoose3039)
- Landlust – Furniture (by streifentier)
- Potion Core (by Tmtravlr)
- Fairy Lights (by pau101)
- Waila Harvestability (by squeek502)
- FoamFix for Minecraft (by asiekierka)
- VanillaFoodPantry Mod (by The_Wabbit)
- CplPibald’s Tweaks (by CplPibald)
- Terracart Reloaded (by kreezxil)
- Improved Hoes (by Furgl)
- Extra Alchemy (by zabi94)
- Spice of Life: Carrot Edition (by LordCazsius)
- Mo’ Bends (by iwoplaza)
- V-Tweaks (by oitsjustjose)
- Minecolonies (by H3lay)
- Millénaire (by Kinniken)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Wawla – What Are We Looking At (by Darkhax)
- Prefab (by WuestMan)
- Notes (by ChaosTheDude)
- Repurpose (by WuestMan)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Quality Tools (by Tmtravlr)
- Unique Crops (by bafomdad)
- LunatriusCore (by Lunatrius)
- Familiar Fauna (by Glitchfiend)
- Roguelike Dungeons (by Greymerk)
- Inspirations (by KnightMiner)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by Olafskii)
- Placebo (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Pickle Tweaks (by BlakeBr0)
- TombManyGraves 2 API (by M4thG33k)
- VanillaTweaks (by strikerrocker)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- PinklySheep Mod (by The_Wabbit)
- MegaLoot (by Winter_Grave)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- Open Terrain Generator (OTG) (by team_otg)
- stimmedcow : NoMoreRecipeConflict (by Oliv1er)
- LibEx (by LogicTechCorp)
- NetherEx (by LogicTechCorp)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
Life in the village Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!