Mass Production, a story based questing adventure
Mass production is a lightweight story driven quest pack. Work through a tailored set of quests to unlock more complex technology, starting out with the basics of mods such as quark and bonsai trees, through buildcraft, Immersive Engineering, woot and enderIO until unlocking high technology such as Mekanism, Draconic Evolution and Calculator. Small tweaks have been made in order to better integrate these mods together as you progress.
Along the way you will discover more of your story through the quest book. As the name implies, Mass production has a heavy focus on automating large amounts of items to complete quests. The quest requirements increase in complexity as you progress through all the pack has to offer. To this end, the world is rich in natural ores of all kinds ready for you to quarry.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Mass Production right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Mass Production Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Mass Production Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Mass Production minecraft server modpack.
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- FTB Library (by FTB)
- FTB Utilities (by FTB)
- Bookshelf (by Darkhax)
- Game Stages (by Darkhax)
- Diet Hoppers (by RWTema)
- Snad (by TheRoBrit)
- FastWorkbench (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Neat (by Vazkii)
- Bed Patch (by Mordenkainen3141)
- No Recipe Book (by Seneschal_Luwin)
- Recipe Stages (by jaredlll08)
- stimmedcow : NoMoreRecipeConflict (by Oliv1er)
- FoamFix for Minecraft (by asiekierka)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- Buildcraft (by CovertJaguar)
- Building Gadgets (by direwolf20)
- Forestry (by SirSengir)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- RFTools (by McJty)
- RFTools Control (by McJty)
- ElecCore (by Elec332)
- Deep Resonance (by McJty)
- XNet (by McJty)
- Guide-API (by TehNut)
- Woot (by Ipsis)
- Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- BdLib (by bdew)
- AE2 Stuff (by bdew)
- Compact Machines (by Davenonymous)
- Mekanism (by aidancbrady)
- NuclearCraft (by TLJGames)
- ValkyrieLib (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Environmental Tech (by ValkyrieofNight)
- ET Lunar [Environmental Tech Addon] (by ValkyrieofNight)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Redstone Flux (by TeamCoFH)
- Brandon’s Core (by brandon3055)
- Draconic Evolution (by brandon3055)
- Sonar Core (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- Calculator (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- YABBA (by LatvianModder)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- Bonsai Trees (by Davenonymous)
- Item Stages (by Darkhax)
- Controlling (by jaredlll08)
- Default Options (by BlayTheNinth)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- Wawla – What Are We Looking At (by Darkhax)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- Better Questing – Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Better Questing – Quest Book (by Drethic)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- More Overlays (by feldim2425)
- CoFH World (by TeamCoFH)
- Default World Generator (port) (by EzTerry)
- Chunk-Pregenerator (by Speiger)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- MultiBlock Stages (by SkySomm)
- Custom Starter Gear (by brandon3055)
- RealBench (by Prototik)
- Quick Leaf Decay (by lumien231)
- Quark Oddities (by Vazkii)
- FindMe (by Buuz135)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- WanionLib (by WanionCane)
- UniDict (by WanionCane)
- LagGoggles (by Terminator_NL)
- Bad Wither No Cookie – Reloaded (by kreezxil)
- FTB Utilities: Backups (by LatvianModder)
Mass Production Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!