More nature... More crafting.... Naturecraft 2
This is my second attempt to make a pack that uses mods to create a more exciting and interesting environment for exploration, adventuring and building. It also has mods to give players the ability to collect things and display them such as an armory collection, fish, bobble heads and more! You can craft weapons from Sparta and the stars then use them to take down an Orc encampment, Artificers tower or lay waste to and claim the leftovers of a castle. Take your time to research ancient fossils and use science to bring prehistoric creatures back to roam the land once more! You can use other sciences and chemistry to polish new building blocks and upgrade your base or acquired settlement. Roam the land to find ruined structures to rebuild, dungeons to conquer, graveyards with buried treasures, meteors to craft cosmic weaponry, and wells to make wishes in. Not an adventuring type? Then you can use Thermal machines to automate your base and hide it underneath your very own pizza restaurant and delivery service. Make pizzas to deliver in boxes, or tacos and many types of sandwiches and get away from the usual chicken and steak in vanilla. You can use mob grinding utilities to get the material you need to grow crops that will provide you with almost every mob drop available. Dont like digging? I have included other ways to get mass quantities of diamonds with Ore Cane and Ore sheep! Have a desire to conquer the world? Start an army with catapults and ballista and march the lands with Ancient Warfare 2.
I have combined some well and not so well known mods and adjusted configs to cut down on lag and make structures not too overabundant, yet make the world exciting to explore if you should choose to. I hope you enjoy the pack and leave me a comment with your thoughts or suggestions on here or one of my videos on Youtube or streams on Twitch.
Thank you to all the mod makers for allowing myself and others to use their great work.
Thank you to my supporters and friends.
Thank you to the content creator group I belong to The Simpletons, for their friendship and support.
Thanks for checking the pack out,
And as always Im Yomamsnuggets, but you can call me Nuggets, and ill catch you later.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Naturecraft 2 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Naturecraft 2 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Naturecraft 2 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Naturecraft 2 minecraft server modpack.
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- A Fistful Of Hay (by Asanmi)
- Additional Structures (by XxRexRaptorxX)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Aquaculture (by Shadowclaimer)
- Armor Stand Configurator (by csb987)
- ATLCraft Candles Mod (by AllTheLayers)
- Placebo (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Attained Drops 2 (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- iChunUtil (by iChun)
- Back Tools (by iChun)
- Bad Wither No Cookie – Reloaded (by kreezxil)
- Bed Patch (by Mordenkainen3141)
- Better Animal Models (by Cybercat5555)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- Better Farmland (by Squirtle8459)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- Bonsai Trees (by Davenonymous)
- Born in a Barn (by Speiger)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- CleanView (by ZLainSama)
- Comforts (by theillusivec4)
- Creeper Confetti (by SR261097)
- DeathQuotes / Death Quotes (by andrenoel1)
- Dirt2Path (by marwat208)
- GottschCore (by gottsch)
- Dungeons2 (by gottsch)
- Roguelike Dungeons (by Greymerk)
- Elemental Pets Mod (by Soulas125)
- Ender Compass (by MrIbby)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Farming for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- Friendly Fire (by Darkhax)
- FlashFyre’s Enchantments (by f1ashfyre)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Garden Stuff (by jaquadro)
- Giacomo’s Foundry (by Zacomat)
- GraveStone Mod (by EuhDawson)
- Bibliotheca (by EwyBoy)
- Hammer Time! (by EwyBoy)
- Hats (by iChun)
- Industrial Renewal (by Cassiobsk8)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Inspirations (by KnightMiner)
- Iron Backpacks (by gr8pefish)
- Landlust – Furniture (by streifentier)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- MeeCreeps (by McJty)
- MetalChests (by MegaT145)
- Mob Grinding Utils (by Vadis365)
- NotEnoughIDs (by fewizz)
- Open Glider (by gr8pefish)
- Ore Excavation (by Funwayguy)
- Plants (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- PlayersDropHeads (by josephcsible)
- Potion Core (by Tmtravlr)
- Quality Tools (by Tmtravlr)
- Random Things (by lumien231)
- IvToolkit (by Ivorforce)
- Recurrent Complex (by Ivorforce)
- Shipwrecks! (by cpacal)
- Redstone Flux (by TeamCoFH)
- Bookshelf (by Darkhax)
- Guidebook (by gigaherz)
- Rockhounding Mod: Core (by GlobbyPotato)
- Rockhounding Mod: Chemistry (by GlobbyPotato)
- Rockhounding Mod: Rocks (by GlobbyPotato)
- Ruins (Structure Spawning System) (by AtomicStryker)
- Simply Jetpacks 2 (by Tomson124)
- Spartan Shields (by ObliviousSpartan)
- Spartan Weaponry (by ObliviousSpartan)
- Stones & Bricks – The Missing Vanilla Blocks (by KreatorB)
- Straw Golem (by fradige9512794)
- Farseek (by delvr)
- Streams (by delvr)
- SwingThroughGrass (by exidex)
- The Disenchanter Mod (by eusunt)
- ThutCore (by patnevis)
- Thut’s Elevators (by patnevis)
- Treasure2! (by gottsch)
- Trumpet Skeleton (by JamiesWhiteShirt)
- Wither Skeleton Tweaks (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- Wawla – What Are We Looking At (by Darkhax)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- Quick Leaf Decay (by lumien231)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- Thaumcraft (by azanor)
- Colytra (by theillusivec4)
- No Mob Spawning on Trees (by oldjunyi)
- Chunk-Pregenerator (by Speiger)
- LLibrary (by iLexiconn)
- JurassiCraft (by LordCazsius)
- Salradahn’s collectibles (by Salradahn)
- The Eight Fabled Blades (by shelterrin)
- Signpost (by Gollorum)
- Placeable Items (by Ferdz)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- Better Questing – Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- MMD OreSpawn (by jriwanek)
- Base Metals (by jriwanek)
- stimmedcow : NoMoreRecipeConflict (by Oliv1er)
- Ore Canes 1.12.2 (by Jhohan_Sv)
- EnhancedVisuals (by CreativeMD)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- CoFH World (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Cultivation (by TeamCoFH)
- Taco Tuesday (by Kashdeya)
- Culinary Construct (by theillusivec4)
- PizzaCraft (by Tiviacz1337)
- VanillaFoodPantry Mod (by The_Wabbit)
- Better Animals Plus (by Cybercat5555)
- Ore Sheep Mod (by Icedice9)
- Building Gadgets (by direwolf20)
- Avaritia 1.1x (by brandon3055)
- Mod Name Tooltip (by mezz)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Stygian End: Biome Expansion (by super_fluke50036)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- Mo’ Villages (by The_WeatherPony)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Multi Mob Library (by Daveyx0)
- Ancient Warfare 2 (by shadowmage45)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- Simple Storage Network (by Lothrazar)
- p455w0rd’s Library (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- /dank/null (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- BetterNether (by paulevs)
- Aroma1997Core (by Aroma1997)
- Aroma1997s Dimensional World (by Aroma1997)
- Fossils and Archeology Revival (by FossilsRevival)
Naturecraft 2 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!