Uvision 1.19.2 Server Hosting
- 20% Off Today
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
Explore in a RPG world where the mobs are deadly but the allies are plentiful
Using your only wits, your skills, and your Minecraft knowledge; UVision tests you by trying to have you run like a headless chicken.
- Sometimes something as simple as getting a collection can make your progress forward and adjust to the hardships in life, which is where the BuddyCards come in to make your day just a bit brighter and more fulfilling
- The pyramids and jungle temples of the world are now Repurposes Structures in this Minecraft Instance, making previous structures decked out in fun danger and rewarding loot
- A race called the Kobolds have migrated into the caves, trying to defend their dens from the dangers of the monsters above and below their civilizations
- Advanced Hook Launchers allow you to ascend to new heights, drag people and mobs towards you, or even help you jump off the cliff without taking damage
UVision is an Origins based modpack in where you’ll need to advance using whatever race you have and adventure throughout the world using various different skills. With the different races provided by Origins, you’ll be able to advance out into the world and grasp upon Project MMO skills at more of an ease, giving you the ability to level up yourself in almost no time. Using these in contingency, you can soon talk to traders and gain the trust of the Guard Villages alongside the Goblins Community, unlocking future trades and stronger materials to venture out with. Upon obtaining all that with gear, the right to fight against the Brutal Bosses will be yours, allowing you to take up these foes with both challenge and skill.
Free Server Trial
Start a free 24 hour FTB Uvision 1.19 server trial, try before you buy.
At the end of your trial your world can be transferred to premium server.
Useful Server Links
CurseForge Lag & JAVA Arguments
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Uvision 1.19 Modpack Server
Uvision 1.19.2 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 6GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.19.4)
|Growing Community |
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.19.4)
|Larger Communities |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included|| |
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack Updates Unlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 4 Minecraft instances on one server. More about Click and Play installer.|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Singapore Australia||Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Start your own Custom Modpacks today.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - CurseForge/Twitch - Feed The Beast FTB - ATLauncher - Technic|
|Minecraft Maps||Play 2747+ Minecraft Maps Host Minigame nights with friends. One-Click Install, join in under 30 seconds|