It's skyblock, but like you've never seen it before!
Calling this pack modded skyblock is like calling the Bat Mobile a “car”. High tech mods, full automation, and spawning in the void with nothing but a tree and a *single* piece of dirt between you and certain death!
This Sky Factory modpack is installed with MCPC+ for better performance and less lag, with support for Bukkit 1.6.4 plugins, ask us about out modded server plugin packs.
Get your Sky Factory Server Hosting today…
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of Sky Factory right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer Sky Factory with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - ATLauncher Sky Factory Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia|
Sky Factory Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Sky Factory minecraft server modpack.
- Applied Energistics by AlgorithmX2
- ArmorStatusHUD by bspkrs
- Autoutils by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- Better Anvils by vdvman1
- BiblioCraft by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- BiblioWoods Natura Edition by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- bspkrsCore by DaftPVF, bspkrs
- ChickenChunks by ChickenBones
- Chisel by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- CodeChickenCore by ChickenBones
- CoFH Framework by KingLemmingCoFH, Cynycal, Zeldo
- ComputerCraft by Daniel Ratcliffe, Aaron Mills
- Dart Patch
- DartCraft by bluedart
- Ender IO by crazypants
- Ender Storage by ChickenBones
- Ex Aliquo by Zerokyuuni
- Ex Nihilo by Erasmus_Crowley
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- ExtraCells by M3gaFr3ak
- ForgeMultipart by ChickenBones
- Hopper Ducts by FyberOptic
- iChun Util by iChun
- IngameInfo by DaftPVF, bspkrs, Lunatrius
- Inventory Tweaks by Jimeo Wan, Kobata
- Iron Chest by cpw
- JABBA by ProfMobius
- Lucky Blocks by PlayerInDistress
- Magical Crops by Mark719
- Minecraft Forge by Eloraam, FlowerChild, Hawkye, MALfunction84, Scokeev9, SpaceToad, LexManos, cpw
- MineFactory Reloaded by PowerCrystals, TehKrush, AtomicStryker, Feanorith, skyboy026
- MiscPeripherals by RichardG867
- MobiusCore by ProfMobius
- Natura by mDiyo
- NEI Addons by bdew
- NEI Plugins by mistaqur
- NotEnoughItems by ChickenBones
- OpenBlocks by Mikee, NeverCast, boq, Lyqyd
- OpenMods Lib by Mikeemoo
- Opis by ProfMobius
- PowerCrystals Core by skyboy026
- StartingInventory by DaftPVF, bspkrs
- Sync by iChun
- Thermal Expansion by KingLemmingCoFH, Cynycal, ZeldoKavira
- Tinkers' Construct by mDiyo, fuj1n, ProgWML6, Sunstrike
- Vein Miner by portablejim
- VeinMiner Mod Support by portablejim
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Wall Jump by NukeDuck
- WikiLink by DrEinsteinium
- Y U No Make Good Map by Lex Manos
Sky Factory Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!