Survivalists' Nightmare Server Hosting
If you thought UHS was difficult you're in for a wake up call!
Good luck trying to punch trees this time sonny boy. With Survivalists’ Nightmare you’re going to need to scrounge for sticks and stones if you hope to survive and even then you’re going to have a tough time of it.A unique modpack devoid of all standard amenities such as Inventory tweaks, Optifine, and even NEI. The main mod is the incredible TerraFirmaCraft.
Designed to be difficult and challenging, where the winters are long, food is scarce, and everything from dirt to stone will fall on your head if you give it the chance.
Good luck Survivers.
This modpack is installed with Cauldron for better performance and less lag, with support for Bukkit 1.6.4 plugins, ask us about out modded server plugin packs.
Get your Survivalists’ Nightmare Server Hosting today…
Useful Server Links
Order ATLauncher Survivalists' Nightmare Modpack Server
Instant setup, No Extra Costs or Waiting… Unlimited upgrades & Reinstalls …Not forgetting Support Included
|* Recommended Max Players||24||24||36||48||60||72||84||96|
Use Promo Code NEWYEAR2017 for 30% off for 3 months hosting, including memory upgrades.
Survivalists' Nightmare Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Survivalists' Nightmare minecraft server modpack.
- extrafirma universal by Zerren
- MapWriter by daveyliam * Disabled
- Minecraft Forge by Eloraam, FlowerChild, Hawkye, MALfunction84, Scokeev9, SpaceToad, LexManos, cpw
- Rusticam Melius by SionoiS * Disabled
- Terra Duellum by SionoiS * Disabled
- Terrafirmacraft by bioxx
Instant Setup Server Locations - USA, Canada, UK, France Free Server Trial
Survivalists' Nightmare Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows.
Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running out of Memory. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. If you want to change the slots, contact support. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!