If you thought UHS was difficult you're in for a wake up call!
Good luck trying to punch trees this time sonny boy. With Survivalists’ Nightmare you’re going to need to scrounge for sticks and stones if you hope to survive and even then you’re going to have a tough time of it.A unique modpack devoid of all standard amenities such as Inventory tweaks, Optifine, and even NEI. The main mod is the incredible TerraFirmaCraft.
Designed to be difficult and challenging, where the winters are long, food is scarce, and everything from dirt to stone will fall on your head if you give it the chance.
Good luck Survivers.
This modpack is installed with Cauldron for better performance and less lag, with support for Bukkit 1.6.4 plugins, ask us about out modded server plugin packs.
Get your Survivalists’ Nightmare Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Survivalists' Nightmare right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Join our public Survivalists' Nightmare Server
Join IP :
The Adventure Starts Here - ATLauncher Survivalists' Nightmare Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Survivalists' Nightmare Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Survivalists' Nightmare minecraft server modpack.
- extrafirma universal by Zerren
- MapWriter by daveyliam * Disabled
- Minecraft Forge by Eloraam, FlowerChild, Hawkye, MALfunction84, Scokeev9, SpaceToad, LexManos, cpw
- Rusticam Melius by SionoiS * Disabled
- Terra Duellum by SionoiS * Disabled
- Terrafirmacraft by bioxx
Survivalists' Nightmare Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!