Magicality The Next Dimension Server Hosting
Instant Setup | 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee Free Magicality The Next Dimension Instant Trial
20% off Minecraft Hosting for life. Use Promo Code ONLYMINECRAFT For Life.
Protect yourselves with magic, Can you last?
Is focused on magic mods and limits the gameplay to 10 lives, making players care about protecting themselves using only pure magic Including mods such as Thaumcraft 4, Ars Magicia 2 and BloodMagic , this mod is not for the faint hearted and it requires full concentraition to survive
This modpack is installed with MCPC+ for better performance and less lag, with support for Bukkit 1.6.4 plugins, ask us about out modded server plugin packs.
Get your ATL Magicality The Next Dimension Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
Total Peace of Mind
Start a free trial of Magicality The Next Dimension right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Join our public Magicality The Next Dimension Server
Join IP :
The Adventure Starts Here - ATLauncher Magicality The Next Dimension Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Magicality The Next Dimension Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Magicality The Next Dimension minecraft server modpack.
- AnimationAPI by thehippomaster21
- Ars Magica 2 by Mithion
- BiblioCraft by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- Blood Magic by WayofTime
- CodeChickenCore by ChickenBones
- Damage Indicators by rich1051414
- Dartcraft by bluedart
- Enchanting Plus by xkyouchoux, odininon, GnR Slash
- Ender Storage by ChickenBones
- Energy Manipulation by Fisherpants
- Enhanced Portals 2 - Core by Alz454
- Enhanced Portals 2 - Mod by Alz454
- Hardcore Questing Mode by Vswe
- Inventory Tweaks by Jimeo Wan, Kobata
- Iron Chests by cpw
- Magical Crops by Mark719
- MapWriter by daveyliam
- MinecraftForge by Eloraam, FlowerChild, Hawkye, MALfunction84, Scokeev9, SpaceToad, LexManos, cpw
- Mutant Creatures by thehippomaster21
- Not Enough Items by ChickenBones
- OptiFine by sp614x
- Thaumcraft by Azanor
- Thaumic Tinkerer by Vazkii
- Twilight Forest by Benimatic (Ben Mazur)
- Waila by ProfMobius
- X.A.C.T Crafting by Xhamolk_
- Zan's Minimap by MamiyaOtaru
Magicality The Next Dimension Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!