This modpack has attitude, are you sure your ready?
Ultra Hard Survival returns with a new vision of risk and reward, bringing you back to your first days playing Minecraft when you feared the night.This modpack involves no health regeneration, staggered technology and magic paths, and now with more dangerous mobs than Australia. The struggle is real, the fight is continual, the Dragon awaits. The mobs are smarter, dungeons to explore, dabble in the dark arts of blood magic, get in to chemistry with the Gases Framework, Pray to the gods and get rewards.
The world generation in this is immaculate using Biomes O’ Plenty for an even more amazing adventure that would will never want to leave.
This modpack is installed with MCPC+ for better performance and less lag, with support for Bukkit 1.6.4 plugins, ask us about out modded server plugin packs.
Get your Ultra Hard Survival Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Ultra Hard Survival right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Join our public Ultra Hard Survival Server
Join IP :
The Adventure Starts Here - ATLauncher Ultra Hard Survival Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Ultra Hard Survival Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Ultra Hard Survival minecraft server modpack.
- ArmorStatusHUD by bspkrs
- AutoUtils by Automatic_Maiden
- BetterStorage by copygirl, copyboy
- BiblioCraft by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- BiblioWoods [BoP] by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- BiblioWoods [Natura] by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- Biomes O' Plenty by Forstride, Adubbz, Amnet, ted80
- bspkrsCore by DaftPVF, bspkrs
- ChickenChunks by ChickenBones
- Chisel by Automatic_Maiden
- CodeChickenCore by ChickenBones
- ConfigMod for MC by Coros
- CoroUtil for MC by Coros
- Damage Indicators by rich1051414
- Deadly World
- DungeonPack by Stuuupiiid
- Evoc by ProfMobius
- ExtendedRenderer for MC by Coros
- Extra Utilities
- Forbidden Magic by SpitefulFox
- Forge by Eloraam, FlowerChild, Hawkye, MALfunction84, Scokeev9, SpaceToad, LexManos, cpw
- Gases by Glenn
- Gases [Core] by Glenn
- Gases Framework by Glenn
- Gases Framework [Core] by Glenn
- Grimoire of Gaia 2 by Silentine
- Hardcore Ender Expansion by chylex
- Hats by iChun
- HatStand by iChun
- iChunUtil by iChun
- Ingame Info XML by Lunatrius
- Inventory Tweaks by Jimeo Wan, Kobata
- JABBA by ProfMobius
- Java 7 Checker by chylex
- Just Another Spawner by Crudedragos
- Lava Monsters by FatherToast
- Magical Crops by Mark719
- MFR: Magical Crops Compatibility by Patmo98, mechaet, Xanarios
- Mine Tweaker
- Minefactory Reloaded 2 by PowerCrystals, TehKrush, AtomicStryker, Feanorith, skyboy026
- Mob Properties by FatherToast
- MobiusCore by ProfMobius
- Natura by mDiyo
- NEI Plugins by mistaqur
- Nether Ores by powercrystals, skyboy026
- Not Enough Codecs by Mikee, NeverCast, boq, Lyqyd
- NotEnoughItems by ChickenBones
- OpenBlocks by Mikee, NeverCast, boq, Lyqyd
- OpenEye by Mikee, NeverCast, boq, Lyqyd
- OpenMods Lib by Mikeemoo
- Opis by ProfMobius
- PowerCrystals Core by skyboy026
- Prayers by mDiyo
- Prayers [Cluckington]
- Redstone Arsenal
- RogueLike by Greymerk
- Simply Jetpacks by tonius11
- Small Boats by Awger
- Special AI
- Special Mobs by FatherToast
- StatusEffectHUD by bspkrs
- Thaumcraft by Azanor
- Thaumcraft [Aspect Adder] by Azanor
- Thaumcraft [Mob Aspects] by Azanor
- Thaumic Tinkerer by Vazkii
- Thermal Expansion by KingLemmingCoFH, Cynycal, ZeldoKavira
- Tinkers Construct by mDiyo, fuj1n, ProgWML6, Sunstrike
- Tinkers Mechworks by mDiyo, fuj1n, ProgWML6, Sunstrike, Pillbox
- Twilight Forest by Benimatic
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Weather by Coros
- Zombie Awareness by Coros
Ultra Hard Survival Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!