To the moon!
Lapito’s Galacticraft 1.7.10 is a high-tech, space-based modpack. Explore the space; Build a Moon base; Build big reactors and big missiles; and even a Spaceship factory! This pack will surely bring a galactic experience.
This server has Biomes O’ Plenty which enhances your biome generations.
Get your Technic Lapito’s Galacticraft 1.7.10 server hosting here!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Lapito's Galaticraft 1.7.10 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Join our public Lapito's Galaticraft 1.7.10 Server
Join IP :
The Adventure Starts Here - Technic Pack Lapito's Galacticraft 1.7.10 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Lapito's Galaticraft 1.7.10 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Lapito's Galaticraft 1.7.10 minecraft server modpack.
- Applied Energistics by AlgorithmX2
- Big Reactors by Erogenous Beef
- Biomes O' Plenty by Glitchfiend
- bspkrsCore by bspkrs
- Buildcraft by asie
- CodeChickenCore by chicken_bones
- CoFHCore by teamcofh
- ComputerCraft by dan200
- Damage Indicators by rich1051414
- denLib by denoflions
- DenPipes by Ladyredfox
- Dynamic Lights by AtomicStryker
- EnderIO by tterrag1098
- Ender Storage by Chicken_bones
- Forge Multipart
- Galacticraft by micdoodle8
- Galacticraft Planets by SteveKunG
- ICBM by Calclavia
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- Iron Chest by cpw
- KeithyUtils by RebelKeithy
- Mekanism by aidancbrady
- Mekanism Generators by aidancbrady
- Mekanism Tools by aidancbrady
- Metallurgy by Shadowclaimer
- Micdoodle Core by Micdoodle8
- MineChem by jakimfett
- Modular Force Field System by Calclavia
- Modular Powersuits by machinemuse
- NEI Addons by bdew
- NEI Plugins by mistaqur
- Not Enough Items by Chicken_bones
- Not Enough Keys by Mr_okushama
- Numina by MachineMuse
- OpenBlocks by Mikeemoo
- OpenModsLib by OpenMods
- Project Red: Base by MrTJP and Chickenbones
- Project Red: Compat by MrTJP and Chickenbones
- Project Red: Integration by MrTJP and Chickenbones
- Project Red: Lighting by MrTJP and Chickenbones
- Project Red: Mechanical by MrTJP and Chickenbones
- Project Red: World by MrTJP and Chickenbones
- QuarryPlus by yogpstop
- Railcraft by CovertJaguar
- Random Things by lumien
- Redstone Arsenal by ResonantRise Team
- Resonant Engine by darkguardsman
- Resonant Induction by Calclavia
- Resonant Induction: Archaic by Calclavia
- Resonant Introduction : Atomic by Calclavia
- Resonant Induction: Electrical by Calclavia
- Resonant Induction: Mechanical by Calclavia
- Sync by iChun
- Thermal Expansion by Team CoFH
- TreeCapitator by bspkrs
- Universal Eletricity Core by darkguardsman
- VoxelMap by MamiyaOtaru
- Waila by ProMobius
- Wireless Redstone Chicken Bones Edition (WR-CBE) by Chicken_bones
Lapito's Galaticraft 1.7.10 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!