To enable the Biomes O' Plenty mod all you need todo is remove the .disabled of the mod file.
This is done by logging into your server folder using FTP, Follow this guide in enabling mods
Before you restart your server you need to set the level-type so your server uses the correct world renderer.
How to edit the server properties config file
To edit the file you can use FTP or use the Multicraft config editor to edit the server.properties.
- Log into the Multicraft control panel
- Click Files > Config Files
- Click Server Settings which is the first option
- There is an entry for "level-type" which will read "default"
- Change that entry to BIOMESOP
- Once you have made your changes click save then restart your server.