Some modpacks do not have all the mods enabled by default, this guide explains how to enable them.
An example is the Feed the Beast Unleashed Modpack has the following mods disabled.
- Biomes-O-Plenty-0.5.9.3-1.5.2.jar.disabled read this guide on enabling Biomes O' Plenty
To enable these mods all you need to do is remove the .disabled suffix from the the mod file.
- Login into the control panel
- Click Files > FTP File Access >
- Enter your Multicraft password
- Click the /mods/ folder in the server folder list
- Search down the list for the mods you would like to enable
- Click the checkboxes next to the mod you would like to remove the .disabled from
- Then click the rename button at the top of the page
- In the new name field remove the .disabled of the end of the file name then click submit.
- This will now rename all the files and enable them
- Exit the FTP by clicking the back link twice
- Then go and restart your server to load the mods.