Sometimes there are mods on your server which you don't want to load, this guide explains how to disable them. Before we start not all mods can be disabled as they'll break the server, if it does break the server enable the mod again. Also make a backup of your world before starting, by removing mods you can lose blocks from your world as they need the mod being activated to show.
To disable the mods all you need to do is append the .disabled suffix to the mod file.
- Login into the Multicraft Control Panel
- Click Files > FTP File Access >
- Enter your Multicraft password
- Click the /mods/ folder in the server folder list
- Search down the list for the mods you would like to disable
- Click the checkboxes next to the mods you would like to disable
- Then click the rename button at the top of the page
- In the new name field add .disabled of the end of the file name then click submit.
- This will now rename all the files to be disabled
- Exit the FTP by clicking the back link twice
- Then go and restart your server to load the mods.