Explorer's Modpack lets you adventure to the extreme!
Explorer’s Modpack is centered around the idea that players are not going to want to stay in one place for a long time. Towards that end they will be able to build large boats and airships to carry their stuff and travel around, and if they want to build certain labor-saving devices (turtles, quarries, even mining wells), they are going to need to explore for the necessary ingredients as vanilla tools cannot be crafted. To keep the difficulty up, all armors but Leather and certain other-dimensional armors are also disabled, so players can never get too comfortable or they will get killed, and deal with the effects of the Soft Hardcore mod.
This modpack is installed with MCPC+ for better performance and less lag, with support for Bukkit 1.6.4 plugins, ask us about out modded server plugin packs.
The world generation in this is immaculate using the Biomes O’ Plenty for an even more amazing adventure that would will never want to leave.
Get your ATLauncher Explorer’s Modpack Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Explorer's ModPack right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Join our public Explorer's ModPack Server
Join IP :
The Adventure Starts Here - ATLauncher Explorer's ModPack Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Explorer's ModPack Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Explorer's ModPack minecraft server modpack.
- Additional Buildcraft Objects by Flow86, blakmajik, Others
- Animated Player by thehippomaster21
- Animation API by thehippomaster21
- Applied Energetics by AlgorithmX2
- Archimedes' Ships by BalkondeurAlpha
- Armor Status HUD by bspkrs
- Ars Magica 2 by Mithion
- Backpacks Mod by Eydamos
- Battle Towers by AtomicStryker
- Better Anvils by vdvman1
- Better Breeding
- Better Grass and Leaves by Poersch
- Better Signs by Poersch
- Better Snow
- Bibliocraft by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- Bibliocraft Addons: Biomes O Plenty by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- Bibliocraft Addons: Forestry by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- Bibliocraft Addons: Natura by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- Big Trees by Karob
- Biomes O Plenty by Forstride, Adubbz, Amnet, ted80
- bspkrsCore by DaftPVF, bspkrs
- Buildcraft 3 by SpaceToad, BuildCraft Team
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- ChatBubbles by MamiyaOtaru
- ChickenChunks by ChickenBones
- ChickenShed by Vazkii, ZeroLevels
- CodeChickenCore by ChickenBones
- ComputerCraft by Daniel Ratcliffe, Aaron Mills
- Coral Reef by q3hardcore
- Crossbows Mod 2 by micdoodle8
- Custom Chest Loot by FatherToast
- CustomMobSpawner by DrZhark, Bloodshot
- Damage Indicators by rich1051414
- DartCraft by bluedart
- Deadly World
- denlib by denoflionsx
- Diamond Buckets by thorgot
- Direction HUD by bspkrs
- DungeonPack by Stuuupiiid
- Dynamic Lights by AtomicStryker
- EnchantingPlus by xkyouchoux, odininon, GnR Slash
- EnderStorage by ChickenBones
- Enhanced Core by Alz454
- Enhanced Portals by Alz454
- Eternal Frost Resource Files
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- Floating Ruins by DaftPVF, bspkrs
- Forestry by SirSengir
- Forestry Extras by Wasliebob
- Forge by Eloraam, FlowerChild, Hawkye, MALfunction84, Scokeev9, SpaceToad, LexManos, cpw
- Forge Multipart by ChickenBones
- Galacticraft by micdoodle8
- Galacticraft Planets by micdoodle8
- GUI API by ShaRose, lahwran
- Infernal Mobs by AtomicStryker
- Inventory Tweaks by Jimeo Wan, Kobata
- Iron Chests by cpw
- Jammy's Furniture Mod by Jammy780
- Keithy Utils
- Lava Monsters
- M3ga's Extra Cells by M3gaFr3ak
- Magic Bees by MysteriousAges
- MapWriter by daveyliam
- MatMos by Hurricaaane
- Matmos Resource Files
- McDoodleCore by micdoodle8
- Minecraft Comes Alive by WildBamaBoy, SheWolfDeadly
- MineTweaker by Stan Hebben
- Misc Peripherals by RichardG867
- Mo' Creatures by DrZhark, BloodShot, BlockDaddy
- More Player Models by Noppes
- Mutant Creatures by thehippomaster21
- Mystcraft by XCompWiz
- Natura by mDiyo
- Not Enough Items by ChickenBones
- Not Enough Items Plugins by mistaqur
- NoVoidFog by MamiyaOtaru
- Parachute by crackedEgg
- Project Zulu by Crudedragos
- QuarryPlus by yogpstop
- Reptile Mod by crackedEgg
- Rotten Flesh to Leather (Hardcore)
- Ruins by d00dv4d3r, kolt666, AtomicStryker
- Ruins Resource Files
- Shipwrecks by Cpacal
- Soft Hardcore
- Soul Shards by ShadwDrgn
- Space Core
- Spelunker Dimension by spacechase0
- Status Effects HUD by bspkrs
- Super Crafting Frames by EdgarAllen
- Survival Wings
- Taigore's Inventory Saver by Taigore
- The Barrels Mod by need4speed402
- The Eternal Frost
- Tinker's Construct by mDiyo, fuj1n, ProgWML6, Sunstrike
- Trapcraft by ProPercivalalb, Stewiecraft
- Tubes! by Schmoller
- Twilight Forest by Benimatic (Ben Mazur)
- Unique Artifacts by Draco18s
- Useful Pets
- Zombie Awareness
Explorer's ModPack Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!