The Karma Modpack Hosting based around Adventure, Battling and Technology!
The ATLauncher Karma is the first mod pack by Chaoschunk of the Build Guild is focused on adventure and technology. The pack encourages you to experience the world through exploration while providing means to automate your existence. Complete with a custom mod available nowhere else which includes new tier based armour and other surprises that await. Come see what Karma holds for you.
The world generation in this is immaculate using the Biomes O’ Plenty mods for an even more amazing adventure that would will never want to leave.
Order your ATLauncher Karma Pack Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Karma right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - ATLauncher Karma Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Karma Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Karma minecraft server modpack.
- AdvancedMachinesAS by AtomicStryker
- AdvHealthOptions by copygirl
- Applied Energistics 2 by AlgorithmX2
- Archimedes' Ships by BalkondeurAlpha
- ArmorStatusHUD by bspkrs
- Artifacts by Draco18s
- Backpack by Eydamos
- BetterStorage by copygirl
- BiblioCraft by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- Biomes O' Plenty by Forstride, Adubbz, Amnet, ted80
- bspkrsCore by DaftPVF, bspkrs
- Build Craft by SpaceToad, BuildCraft Team
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- Chaotic Craft by Lidar1437
- Chisel by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- CodeChickenCore by ChickenBones
- CodeChickenLib by ChickenBones
- CoFH Framework by KingLemmingCoFH, Cynycal, Zeldo
- CoFH Lib by KingLemmingCoFH, Cynycal, Zeldo
- copycore by copygirl
- CreeperSpecies by ryan44851111
- Damage Indicators by rich1051414
- Digital XP
- Dimensional Anchors by immibis
- ejml by Alblaka, Player, RichardG, Thunderdark, GregoriusT, alexthesax, Drashian, Elementalist, Feanturi, Lurch1985, SirusKing, tahu44
- Elemental Creepers by Lomeli12
- Enchanting Plus by xkyouchoux, odininon, GnR Slash
- Ender IO by crazypants
- Ender Storage by ChickenBones
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- Forestry by SirSengir
- Forge Multipart by ChickenBones
- GraviSuite by SeNtiMeL
- Hardcore Ender Expension by chylex
- iChunUtil by iChun
- Immibis Core by immibis
- IndustrialCraft 2 by Alblaka, Player, RichardG, Thunderdark, GregoriusT, alexthesax, Drashian, Elementalist, Feanturi, Lurch1985, SirusKing, tahu44
- Infernal Mobs by AtomicStryker
- InGame Info XML by Lunatrius
- Inventory Tweaks by Jimeo Wan, Kobata
- Iron Chest by cpw
- JABBA by ProfMobius
- Kwasti Bust Monsters by Kwasti
- LibSandstone by x3n0ph0b3
- Lucky Blocks by PlayerInDistress
- Lunatrius Core by DaftPVF, bspkrs, Lunatrius
- Lycanites Mobs by Lycanite
- Mantle by mDiyo
- Map Writer
- Mekanism by aidancbrady
- MekanismGenerators by aidancbrady
- MekanismTools by aidancbrady
- Minecraft Forge by Eloraam, FlowerChild, Hawkye, MALfunction84, Scokeev9, SpaceToad, LexManos, cpw
- MineFactory Reloaded by PowerCrystals, TehKrush, AtomicStryker, Feanorith, skyboy026
- Mo Zombies by coocoo617
- Mob Amputation by iChun
- Mob Dismemberment by iChun
- Mob Properties by FatherToast
- Mobius Core by ProfMobius
- More Enchants by DemoXin
- Natura by mDiyo
- Natural Absorption by FatherToast
- NEI Addons by bdew
- Nether Ores by PowerCrystals, TehKrush, AtomicStryker, skyboy026
- NotEnoughItems by ChickenBones
- OpenBlocks by Mikee, NeverCast, boq, Lyqyd
- OpenEye by Mikee, NeverCast, boq, Lyqyd
- OpenMods Lib by Mikeemoo
- Opis by ProfMobius
- Pam's Harvestcraft by MatrexsVigil
- Portable Crafting by Egor305
- Progressive Automation by Vanhal
- ProjectRed-Base by Mr_TJP
- ProjectRed-Compat by Mr_TJP
- ProjectRed-Integration by Mr_TJP
- ProjectRed-Lighting by Mr_TJP
- ProjectRed-Mechanical by Mr_TJP
- ProjectRed-World by Mr_TJP
- RandomThings by lumienlumienlumienlumienlumienlumienlumienlumienlumienlumienlumienlumienlumienlumien
- Roguelike Dungeons Mod by Greymerk
- Ruins Spawning System by d00dv4d3r, kolt666, AtomicStryker
- SaturationDisplay by Enum3
- Simply Jetpacks by tonius11
- Soul Shards: Reborn by Moze_Intel
- Stackie by Lunatrius
- TConstruct by mDiyo
- The Twilight Forest by Benimatic (Ben Mazur)
- The Twilight Forest by KingLemmingCoFH, Cynycal, ZeldoKavira
- Thermal Foundation by KingLemmingCoFH, Cynycal, ZeldoKavira
- TiCTooltips by squeek502
- Tinkers' Mechworks by mDiyo, fuj1n, ProgWML6, Sunstrike, Pillbox
- VeinMiner by portablejim
- What Am I Looking At by ProfMobius
- Xeno's Reliquary by x3n0ph0b3
Karma Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!