Prepare yourself for a tough one..
Stranded and alone, you awake to find the crew of your mining station have disappeared. As you regain consciousness, you hear scratching and strange noises coming from within the rooms around you. You must battle the hostile environment while scavenging what you can to survive. Will you live another day or succumb to the fate of your crew?
The Aftermath is a deep space survival pack pitting the player against harsh elements not seen before on the surface. Your oxygen, heat, hunger, and thirst are all factors in your fate along with the enemies clawing their way to you.
Get your ATLauncher The AfterMath server hosting here..!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of The AfterMath right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - ATLauncher The AfterMath Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
The AfterMath Instructions
How to reset and change the The Aftermath map
Map reset script
Using this script you can manually reset your The Aftermath map and start over with the pack on a fresh new world
Running the script
Run the script by opening your Multicraft panel and clicking on “Console” on the left-hand side. You can then enter the command into the text box and hit “enter” or “send” to execute it.
The command for resetting The Aftermath is as follows:
Reset and Delete old map
builtin:script resetmap -d DEFAULT
Reset and Back-up old map
builtin:script resetmap -b DEFAULT
With the “-d|-b” being a choice of one option and DEFAULT being the name of your new map type.
The two options of “-d” and “-b” will decide what happens to your existing world.
“-d” will delete the world and not keep a back-up of it.
“-b” will create a back-up of your existing world and save it as a .zip folder on your server.
If you are having problems with The AfterMath contact support.
The AfterMath Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about The AfterMath minecraft server modpack.
- Minecraft Forge by Eloraam, FlowerChild, Hawkye, MALfunction84, Scokeev9, SpaceToad, LexManos, cpw
- ForgeRelocation by MrTJP
- RelocationFMP by MrTJP
- AutoPackager by smbarbour
- bspkrsCore by DaftPVF,bspkrs
- Damage Indicators by rich1051414
- StartingInventory by DaftPVF,bspkrs
- Accidentally Circumstantial Events by Zavvias
- AppleCore by squeek502
- Applied Energistics 2 by AlgorithmX2
- BetterStorage by copygirl,Vic Nightfall
- Better Title Screen by Girafi,Amadornes
- BiblioCraft by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- Big Reactors by ErogenousBeef
- Buildcraft by CovertJaguar,buildcraftchildsplay
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- Chance Cubes by Turkey2349
- Chisel 2 by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN,Pokefenn,Cricket,tterrag
- CodeChickenCore by ChickenBones
- CodeChickenLib by ChickenBones
- CoFH Core by Team CoFH
- CoFHLib by TeamCoFH,Jadedcat,KingLemming,skyboy026,ZeldoKavira
- ComputerCraft by Daniel Ratcliffe,Aaron Mills
- CoroUtil Library by Corosus
- Custom Main Menu by lumien
- CustomNpcs by Noppes,DarkSignal(AI),Foxz(Commands)
- EnderCore by tterrag,CrazyPants
- Ender IO by CrazyPants,tterrag
- EnderStorage by ChickenBones
- EnviroMine by Funwayguy,TimbuckTato,GenDeathrow,thislooksfun
- Ex Astris Rebirth by LoveHoly,MikeLydeamore
- Ex Nihilo by Erasmus_Crowley
- ExtraTiC by Glassmaker
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- FastCraft by Player
- Forestry for Minecraft by SirSengir
- Forge Multipart by ChickenBones
- Hardcore Questing Mode by Vswe,Lorddusk,Newcastlegeek
- Hunger Overhaul by iguana_man,Parker8283,progwml6,squeek502
- Hunger Overhaul by iChun,Kihira
- Iguana Tinker Tweaks by boni,iguana_man
- InfiniteInvo by Funwayguy,Bacon_Donut
- Inventory Tweaks by Jimeo Wan,Kobata
- Iron Chest by cpw
- JABBA by ProfMobius,Taelnia
- JourneyMap by techbrew
- Lockdown by Adubbz
- MalisisCore by Ordinastie,PaleoCrafter
- Malisis' Doors by Ordinastie
- Mantle by mDiyo,Sunstrike,progWML6
- Minechem by jakimfett
- MineTweaker 3 by Stan Hebben
- MineTweakerRecipeMaker by Dries007,Doubledoor team
- MoarSigns by Gory_Moon
- Modpack Addon by Turkey2349
- Mod Tweaker 2 by Jaredlll08
- Mouse Tweaks by YaLTeR
- MrTJPCore by MrTJP
- NEI Addons by bdew
- NotEnoughItems by ChickenBones
- NotEnoughKEys by dmodoomsirius, okushama, Parker8283, TheTemportalist
- OpenBlocks by Mikee,NeverCast,boq,Lyqyd
- OpenMods by Mikee,NeverCast,boq,Lyqyd
- Pam's HarvestCraft by Pamela Collins
- PneumaticCraft by MineMaarten
- ProjectRed Core by MrTJP,ChickenBones
- ProjectRed Compatibility by Mr_TJP
- ProjectRed Transmission by Mr_TJP
- ProjectRed Illumination by Mr_TJP
- ProjectRed Expansion by Mr_TJP
- Quadrum by dmillerw
- Redstone Arsenal by Team CoFH
- Resource Loader by lumien
- Shutters by MageProtocol
- Simply Jetpacks by tonius11
- Soartex Fanver Texture Pack by Soartex Team
- Aftermath Resource Pack by Darkosto, Funwayguy, and Turkey2349
- SolarCraft by Funwayguy,Darkosto
- Sound Filters by Tmtravlr
- Special Mobs by FatherToast
- The Spice of Life by squeek
- Storage Drawers by jaquadro
- SquidAPI by CoolSquid
- SquidUtils by CoolSquid
- Steve's Factory Manager by Vswe
- Sync by iChun
- Aftermath Template by Darkosto
- Tinkers' Construct by mDiyo,fuj1n,ProgWML6,Sunstrike,Pillbox,boni
- TiC Tooltips by squeek
- Thermal Dynamics by Team CoFH
- Thermal Expansion by Team CoFH
- Thermal Foundation by Team CoFH
- Vein Miner by portablejim
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Waila Harvestability by squeek
- WAILA Plugins by tterrag
- BetterRottenFlesh by Jonessc2016
- Zelda by calebmanley
The AfterMath Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!