Dawn of the Void is a hardcore questing modpack that tests your survival skills.
Following the events of the excavation into the Icelandic volcano, something terrible has been unleashed upon the world. What was once thought as a mission to save the planet has turned into the planet’s undoing. The earth around you has begun to disappear, the weather has become violent, and you’re caught right in the middle of it. You must race to safety before time runs out!
As the official sequel to Journey to the Core, survival is tough and enemies not forgiving. The void is slowly devouring your surroundings, meteors are crashing down, and the weather is not so tolerant. You’re tasked with gathering resources to survive and stand the test of time against all odds.
Are you ready to play Dawn of the Void…
This modpack has ExtraBiomesXL installed which changes your biome generation, changing your experience
Get your ATLauncher Dawn of the Void Server Hosting here today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Dawn of the Void right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - ATLauncher Dawn of the Void Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Dawn of the Void Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Dawn of the Void minecraft server modpack.
- Minecraft Forge by Eloraam, FlowerChild, Hawkye, MALfunction84, Scokeev9, SpaceToad, LexManos, cpw
- bspkrsCore by DaftPVF,bspkrs
- StartingInventory by DaftPVF,bspkrs
- AgriCraft by InfinityRaider
- AppleCore by squeek502
- AutoPackager by smbarbour
- Backpack by Eydamos
- bamboo_armour by vadis365
- Better Builder's Wands by Portablejim
- Better Title Screen by Girafi,Amadornes
- Block Properties by FatherToast
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- Chisel by tterrag,Drullkus,minecreatr
- Clockwork Phase by Lumaceon
- CodeChickenCore by chicken_bones
- CodeChickenLib by chicken_bones
- CoFH Core by Team CoFH
- CoFHLib by Team CoFH
- Common Fun by UnwrittenFun
- Cooking for Blockheads by BlayTheNinth,ZeroTheShinigami
- CoroUtil Library by Corosus
- Custom Main Menu by lumien
- Dense Ores by RWTema
- Doomlike Dungeons by Jared Blackburn
- DOTV Tweaks by Funwayguy,Darkosto
- Dynamic Lights by AtomicStryker
- EnderCore by tterrag,CrazyPants
- Ender IO by CrazyPants,tterrag
- Ender IO Addons by HenryLoenwind
- EnderStorage by ChickenBones
- Epic Siege Mod by Funwayguy
- ExtrabiomesXL by MisterFiber,ScottKillen,JLBShecky,allaryin,bspkrs
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- FastCraft by Player
- Fast Leaf Decay by Olafski
- Forge Multipart by ChickenBones
- Glenn's Gases by Glenn,Trentv4
- Gases Framework by Glenn,Trentv4
- Gany's Surface by ganymedes01
- Grue by shinoow
- Hardcore Darkness by lumien
- Hardcore Wither by Thor12022
- Hunger Overhaul by iguana_man,Parker8283,progwml6,squeek502
- iChunUtil by iChun,Kihira
- Immersive Engineering by BluSunrize,Damien A.W. Hazard
- InfiniteInvo by Funwayguy,Bacon_Donut
- InGame Info XML by Lunatrius
- Inventory Tweaks by Jimeo Wan,Kobata
- Iron Chest by cpw
- IvToolkit by Ivorius
- JABBA by ProfMobius,Taelni
- JourneyMap by techbrew,mysticdrew
- K4Lib by K4Unl
- LunatriusCore by Lunatrius
- Mantle by mDiyo,Sunstrike,progWML6
- Falling Meteors by AlexDGr8r
- MineTweaker 3 by Stan Hebben
- MineTweakerRecipeMaker by Dries007,Doubledoor team
- MobAmputation by iChun
- MobDismemberment by iChun
- MobiusCore by ProfMobius
- Mob Properties by FatherToast
- Mod Tweaker 2 by Jaredlll08
- Mouse Tweaks by YaLTeR
- MPUtils by GenDeathrow,Darkosto
- ModPack Basic Tools by GenDeathrow
- NEI Addons by bdew
- NotEnoughItems by chicken_bones
- NEI Integration by tonius11
- OpenBlocks by Mikee,NeverCast,boq,Lyqyd
- OpenMods by Mikee,NeverCast,boq,Lyqyd
- Pam's HarvestCraft by Pamela Collins
- Recurrent Complex by Ivorius
- Resource Loader by lumien
- RouletteOres by Funwayguy,Darkosto
- SanAndreasPs Manager Pack by SanAndreasP
- Simply Hammer by LionZXY,SteamWolf17
- Simply Jetpacks by tonius11
- SolarCraft by Funwayguy,Darkosto
- Solar Flux by Nauktis
- Sound Filters by Tmtravlr
- Special Mobs by FatherToast
- Soartex Fanver by Soartex Team
- Stalker Creepers by AtomicStryker
- Steve's Factory Manager by Vswe
- Storage Drawers by jaquadro
- Switches Continued by Insaneau
- Erebus by Dylan4Ever
- Thermal Dynamics by Team CoFH
- Thermal Expansion by Team CoFH
- Thermal Foundation by Team CoFH
- Thermal Recycling by OreCruncher
- Helpful Tip Alerts by GenDeathrow
- Turkey Utility by Turkey2349
- The Twilight Forest by Benimatic
- Vein Miner by portablejim
- VoidDecay by Funwayguy
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Waila Harvestability by squeek
- Wall Teleporters by UnwrittenFun
- Water Hooks by Henry Loenwind
- Localized Weather & Storms by Corosus
- Wild Caves by Alexmania
- Hardcore Questing Mode by Vswe,Lorddusk,Newcastlegeek
Dawn of the Void Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!