Revolution 4 Server Hosting
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
How to Host an Revolution 4 Server
If you’re new to playing Minecraft modpacks, hosting a Revolution 4 Server for your friends is easier than you think.
- First click the order button, follow the steps to have Revolution 4 pre-installed, with all server connection info sent to your inbox.
- Login to Multicraft panel to find Revolution 4 pre-installed and ready to play. Start the modpack, then join with your IP address.
- Drag & Drop to upload your world with the World Manager.
- Configure your server with the feature packed Control Panel.
- Need more Modpacks? Use Click & Play installer to add more to an empty server slot (no extra payments or 2nd servers needed!).
Outdated Server? Sorted!
Our modpack library has the latest tested version of Revolution 4, and if your server is ever outdated click the Update Server button to have the latest modpack version installed, ensuring your friends can always join.
Risk free hosting, why not start with a 7 Day Hosting Package backed by a 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee so you can discover we’re the best Revolution 4 server host for you.
We wish you the best Minecraft Modded Adventure ever!
And Darkness and Decay and the Red Death held illimitable dominion over all
Revolution 4 Server Hosting continues the series of the Revolution packs. This time around technology has divided its power in RotaryCraft. You’ll need to be careful when dividing it amongst everything guzzling all the power. GregTech especially makes itself known when you realize all the changes made with crafting items you once known.
- Use Storage Drawers to store a limitless amount of items or group of items
- Look towards the constellations and planets in the amazing Stellar Sky
- Explore treacherous dungeons frought with rewards thanks to Roguelike Dungeons
- RotaryCraft provides your only form of power, needing to divide your attention across machines
Quick Summary of the Revolution Modpack Series
Over 500 years have passed by since the nuclear holocaust that has devastated the Earth. While Earth is trying to recover, many of the inhabitants haven’t survived. As part of the new Revolution, you (and your team if you have one) must rebuild civilization. There’s dangers and problems around the corner, but there’s not much other than to continuously progress forward.
What to Expect out of your Revolution 4 Server
Revolution 4 is inteded to be difficult technology & progression based modpack. It’ll take some time for you to get into the modpack, thanks to the problems lurking around. Featuring a dash of lurking horror in the darkness from the Grue, the thoughtful player can avoid all the traps and dangers hanging about within this modpack. Equip a Backpack to help with storing useful items such as a Flood Light to light up a massive area. You might be needing this light as with Zombie Awareness, zombies (alongside skeletons) will be able to track you down from a further distance thanks to the scent of your blood.
Revolution 4 RAM Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of RAM. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of RAM. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
What more do you get with StickyPiston when hosting a Revolution 4 Server?
PRO SERVER HARDWARE
Essentially we configured Ubuntu on crazy fast hardware wired right into the gigabit inter-web, with a highly customised Multicraft control panel slapped on top for good measure, this combo brings you blistering fast load times, and less lag than you can shake a camel at.
A complete World Management suite to care of your worlds …Start by dragging n' dropping a zipped world into your server, even works for Minecraft Maps including Resource Pack hosting. Create a new world with any seed, duplicate, download within seconds. Upload 64x64px PNG server icon for your server list. World Manager Guide
When buying a Modpack Server with StickyPiston you're not tied into that one server. You have 3 empty instance slots to One Click Install any Vanilla, Snapshot, Plugin, Modpack, or Minigames servers such as Diversity 2, Cops and Robbers or Parkour Spiral. When finished, quickly swap or reinstall the instance for something else.
UNLIMITED MODPACK VERSION UPDATES
No 1. reason a Minecraft Server dies is that players can't join due to an outdated server version! This happens when the mods don't match between client and server. SORTED: Click the "Update Server" button to have your server updated to the latest version using our custom modpack updater scripts.
FULLY MANAGED SERVER SUPPORT
Full Server Support is included, not an extra. Here at StickyPiston we give professional advice, detailed support tickets explaining how we fixed your problem, never passing the problem back to you! To date we've solved 99.9% of server problems! This is what real managed Minecraft Hosting is about. If you're on your server when you submit a ticket there's a good chance we'll say hi :D
MINECRAFT JAR CHANGER / VERSION UPDATER
Blink and you miss a Minecraft update! Luckily your Multicraft Control panel alerts you when a new updates available. To change your Minecraft Version click the server icon to choose the MC Version Updater! Update to the latest version, even switch to Spigot/Paper or even modded Fabric/Forge server JARS.