Can you rebuild civilization after the Revolution?
ATLauncher Revolution : Over 500 years have passed since a nuclear holocaust has devastated the earth. While the earth has recovered, much that survived isn’t the earth or inhabitants that we remember. You and your team, kept safe in cryogenic suspension, have been awakened to rebuild civilization!
The Revolution Pack is an HQM RotaryCraft-themed Minecraft modpack by Haggle1996 and Ieldra which showcases a number of outstanding and new mods from the modding community. Built around the three pillars of design, tech, and magic, this pack brings them all together into a cohesive world that feels so much more alive than a typical kitchen-sink style modpack. Revolution’s progressive tech-tree encourages you to wander through mods you’ve never seen before or take alternative paths through old-familiars — or just play it for fun!
The Revolution Pack is a difficult progression pack inspired loosely by the progression of hardcore GregTech packs (without the grind). You’ll need to move through RotaryCraft, RailCraft, BuildCraft, and Immersive Engineering to unlock the full breadth of tech mods. But don’t let that discourage you! Revolution features an array of decorative and atmospheric mods, like DecoCraft, Streams, ATG, Apple & Milk & Tea, BiblioCraft, Storage Drawers, Chisel 2, Big Trees, Plant Mega Pack, Grimoire of Gaia and many, many more.
The world generation in this is immaculate using the Biomes O’ Plenty mods for an even more amazing adventure that would will never want to leave.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Revolution right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - ATLauncher Revolution Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Revolution Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!