Revolution Server Hosting
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
How to Host a Revolution Server
If you’re new to playing Minecraft modpacks, hosting a Revolution Server for your friends is easier than you think.
- First click the order button, follow the steps to have Revolution pre-installed, with all server connection info sent to your inbox.
- Login to Multicraft panel to find Revolution in the first server instance slot, already started and ready to join.
- Drag & Drop to upload your world with the World Manager.
- Configure your server with the feature packed Control Panel.
- Need more Modpacks? Use Click & Play installer to add more to an empty server slot (no extra payments or 2nd servers needed!).
Outdated Server? Sorted!
Our modpack library has the latest tested version of Revolution, and if your server is ever outdated click the Update Server button to have the latest version installed, meaning your friends can always join.
To be safe, we do have 7 Day Hosting Packages and a 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee so you know we’re the best Revolution server host for you.
We wish you the best Minecraft modded adventure ever!
Rebuild civilization from the ground up after an Earth-Shattering Event
Themed around RotaryCraft, rebuild Revolution Server Hosting. It won’t be easy as you’ll have to get through a lot of primal and even early-age tech. Big machines, huge BuildCraft quarries, and many different ways to expand the inventory. There’s also ExpandedRedstone to help enhance the power of the original technological power of Minecraft.
- Through this full-sized tech mod, Ender IO features systems beyond the normal
- Comprehend Applied Energistics 2 and its large inventory management
- Merge DNA through JurassiCraft and getting the best dinosaurs
- Forge tools and weapons of huge variety using Tinkers’ Construct
Watch this Quick Start Guide to Revolution…
Quick Summary of the Revolution Modpack Series
Over 500 years have passed by since the nuclear holocaust that has devastated the Earth. While Earth is trying to recover, many of the inhabitants haven’t survived. As part of the new Revolution, you (and your team if you have one) must rebuild civilization. There’s dangers and problems around the corner, but there’s not much other than to continuously progress forward.
What to Expect out of your Revolution Server
Jump into the Revolution to recreate Earth back from the brink of devastation. It has been over 500 years from the destruction of the nuclear weaponry done onto the planet. To repair the world, you’ll need to use the tech from its downfall to revive it.
Start with using RotaryCraft to use engines and create power. It’ll help you find redstone and enhance its power from ExpandedRedstone. These powers at play will make it possible to jump straight into Ender IO to mess with all the kinds of tech you never would’ve known without the knowledge initially.
Revolution Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
What more do you get with StickyPiston when hosting a Revolution Server?
PRO SERVER HARDWARE
Essentially we configured Ubuntu on crazy fast hardware wired right into the gigabit inter-web, with a highly customised Multicraft control panel slapped on top for good measure, this combo brings you blistering fast load times, and less lag than you can shake a camel at.
A complete World Management suite to care of your worlds …Start by dragging n' dropping a zipped world into your server, even works for Minecraft Maps including Resource Pack hosting. Create a new world with any seed, duplicate, download within seconds. Upload 64x64px PNG server icon for your server list. World Manager Guide
When buying a Modpack Server with StickyPiston you're not tied into that one server. You have 3 empty instance slots to One Click Install any Vanilla, Snapshot, Plugin, Modpack, or Minigames servers such as Diversity 2, Cops and Robbers or Parkour Spiral. When finished, quickly swap or reinstall the instance for something else.
UNLIMITED MODPACK VERSION UPDATES
No 1. reason a Minecraft Server dies is that players can't join due to an outdated server version! This happens when the mods don't match between client and server. SORTED: Click the "Update Server" button to have your server updated to the latest version using our custom modpack updater scripts.
FULLY MANAGED SERVER SUPPORT
Full Server Support is included, not an extra. Here at StickyPiston we give professional advice, detailed support tickets explaining how we fixed your problem, never passing the problem back to you! To date we've solved 99.9% of server problems! This is what real managed Minecraft Hosting is about. If you're on your server when you submit a ticket there's a good chance we'll say hi :D
MINECRAFT JAR CHANGER / VERSION UPDATER
Blink and you miss a Minecraft update! Luckily your Multicraft Control panel alerts you when a new updates available. To change your Minecraft Version click the server icon to choose the MC Version Updater! Update to the latest version, even switch to Spigot/Paper or even modded Fabric/Forge server JARS.