The MadPack 4 Server Hosting
- 20% Off Today
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
Chaos, Madness, Hardcore and all that can come with it... The MadPack 4 will bring the new craze to you!
The MadPack 4 flips the game entirely on its head to bring some of the hardest possible gaming imagineable.
- Animania brings a mania of animals into your world with new types of cows and chickens to some new animals you might not have seen before thanks to endangerment or extinction of some of them
- Mobs are normally pretty predictable in their armor or weapons, so what Mobs Properties Randomness does is throw all the logic of mob power out the window to make it hard to fight against even the regular zombie or skeleton
- Magma Monsters come in two different sizes to invade your world, jumping out from lava source blocks to give you a bad time in dealing with the hot areas
- Tracking the amount of life a player has can be pretty interesting, using Scaling Health not only are you able to change the amount of health you have at the start, but you can also increase mob health thanks to a new scale of difficulty
From spawns of the Lycanites mobs being enhanced to a new difficulty meter, The MadPack 4 makes to where insanity is something worth reaching for. Better Questing is going to be your friend here as in order to beat all the mobs and this Modpack, you’ll need to rely on the quests this pack has offered to progress forward. It’s not walk in the park however especially when Ced’s Challenge Mode comes into play, having you be able to start over and over again on multiple fronts in new worlds. Well at least you have things such as Mapwriter 2 to help with keeping a map around for constant tracking and Mike Dongles which helps with a new starting inventory and small little additions to keep some sanity in check.
Free Server Trial
Start a free 24 hour CurseForge Madpack 4 server trial, try before you buy. At the end of your trial your world can be transferred to premium server.
Useful Server Links
CurseForge Lag & JAVA Arguments
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse The MadPack 4 Modpack Server
The MadPack 4 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.19.4)
|Growing Community |
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.19.4)
|Larger Communities |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included|| |
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack Updates Unlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 4 Minecraft instances on one server. More about Click and Play installer.|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Singapore Australia||Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Start your own Custom Modpacks today.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - CurseForge/Twitch - Feed The Beast FTB - ATLauncher - Technic|
|Minecraft Maps||Play 2747+ Minecraft Maps Host Minigame nights with friends. One-Click Install, join in under 30 seconds|