Chaos, Madness, Hardcore and all that can come with it... The MadPack 4 will bring the new craze to you!
Madpack 4 is a *BETA* hardcore modpack made by JonBams and M1jordanallen, and the rest of the Baminati. This pack is still in development and may have bugs, please report them in the issue tracker. This pack is intended to be played on hardcore, and the recommended world settings are set as default when creating a new world. Development and testing of this pack can be found almost daily.
Just about anything you do will try to kill you and test your skills. Are you warrior enough to try to survive Madpack 4? From the moment you punch your first tree to the final quest and dimension that doesn’t seem to exist, you will be fighting an uphill battle against mobs and bosses that increase in difficulty as time goes on. You will need to explore the world for boosts in power and quality of life. Just about every config and customization that is possible to tweak has been tweaked. Many mods have been developed for this pack to make a truly unique experience that offers an incredible challenge.
Your goal is to complete the main quest line. It will walk you through the boss progression as well as direct you to some of the most important items to help you survive. There are many side quests that give you further tips and direct you to powerful items. There is a tab in your inventory that will take you to the questing GUI as well as a quest tracker on your screen that tracks main quests. You can hide the questing tracker if you feel you do not need it.
Many vanilla survival mechanics have been changed as well as many mod mechanics. The vanilla combat cooldown has been removed so you always attack at full strength. Your natural health regen has been greatly reduced, and the more health you are missing the longer it will take to naturally heal. There are many healing items found in various structures and dungeons in the world and eventually a Kappa flask which will be your most used healing method and can be upgraded. Eating larger meals will take longer to eat. You may sleep in this pack, but it is greatly discouraged as it greatly increases the difficulty of the mobs that spawn. Rain will slow you down, but at least it’s not poison. Many mobs are not able to one shot you, although there are a few sneaky mobs you may have to watch out for that can get you when you least expect it. Aside from a few larger killed mobs, xp goes directly to the player to reduce on lag and drops are lava/fire resistant. Follow the main quest line, plan accordingly, and you should be able to handle what is thrown at you.
As you play the game, the difficulty will rise and the will be a meter on the screen to tell you how difficult mobs will be. A couple things will increase the difficulty like sleeping, as we mentioned before. But also, when you are in other dimensions, difficulty will rise twice as fast as if you were in the overworld. To combat the difficulty, every 8 days you can join an event in the overworld that will spawn bosses on you that drop an item to lower the difficulty. These items are essential to not being overwhelmed in later portions of the pack. The day and time counter will become red on the days of the event, which start at night time, and will become yellow the day before an event. There are also random events that bring the other dimensions to you, but you never know what and when those will spawn.
Good luck on getting to the end
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of The MadPack 4 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse The MadPack 4 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
The MadPack 4 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!