Wizzy Server Hosting
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
How to Host an Wizzy Server
If you’re new to playing Minecraft modpacks, hosting a Wizzy Server for your friends is easier than you think.
- First click the order button, follow the steps to have Wizzy pre-installed, with all server connection info sent to your inbox.
- Login to Multicraft panel to find Wizzy pre-installed and ready to play. Start the modpack, then join with your IP address.
- Drag & Drop to upload your world with the World Manager.
- Configure your server with the feature packed Control Panel.
- Need more Modpacks? Use Click & Play installer to add more to an empty server slot (no extra payments or 2nd servers needed!).
Outdated Server? Sorted!
Our modpack library has the latest tested version of Wizzy, and if your server is ever outdated click the Update Server button to have the latest modpack version installed, ensuring your friends can always join.
Risk free hosting, why not start with a 7 Day Hosting Package backed by a 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee so you can discover we’re the best Wizzy server host for you.
We wish you the best Minecraft Modded Adventure ever!
The goal of Wizzy is to allow you to have limitless fun within Minecraft
Get through Wizzy Server Hosting laughing with giddy and glee. Utilize the power of Minechem to spread chemicals around the planet from your own potions and fuel. Just be advised it could summon powerful demons or even new creatures, but luckily slaying them can put them into your control through Necromancy. Even Morph into them so you can utilize new skills to help grow Magical Crops faster.
- Explore the advanced new Aether thanks to Aether II
- Using the Armourer’s Workshop allows customization with your Minecraft armour
- Balance out your PvP experience with the help of Frosty’s Default
- Harvest Magical Crops to help grow your new arsenal
Watch this Quick Start Guide to Wizzy…
Quick Summary of the Wizzy Modpack
Wizzy does its best to bring out all of the fun from modded Minecraft into one package. It’s tailored to make sure you have fun and get the most out of Minecraft. Whether you’re someone who is advanced in technological automations or an adventerous warlock, there is something fun to be found around you.
What to Expect out of your Wizzy Server
One of the best experiences you can find within Minecraft Modded is when you’re able to take control of the wheel and decide which mods to have available. Here in Wizzy, you’re able to pick a handful of mods to disable or enable before entering into a world alongside experiencing a brand new offering of custom made mods for science, technology, or even adventuring. Combine the aspects of Moofluids into Minechem and create potions of unimagineable power. Use Necromancy to summon demonic-like creatures or re-animated mobs then kill them to utilize the Morph capabilities. And find yourself mixing together the distance potential of Railcraft and think with portals using the Portal Gun.
Wizzy RAM Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of RAM. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of RAM. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
What more do you get with StickyPiston when hosting a Wizzy Server?
PRO SERVER HARDWARE
Essentially we configured Ubuntu on crazy fast hardware wired right into the gigabit inter-web, with a highly customised Multicraft control panel slapped on top for good measure, this combo brings you blistering fast load times, and less lag than you can shake a camel at.
A complete World Management suite to care of your worlds …Start by dragging n' dropping a zipped world into your server, even works for Minecraft Maps including Resource Pack hosting. Create a new world with any seed, duplicate, download within seconds. Upload 64x64px PNG server icon for your server list. World Manager Guide
When buying a Modpack Server with StickyPiston you're not tied into that one server. You have 3 empty instance slots to One Click Install any Vanilla, Snapshot, Plugin, Modpack, or Minigames servers such as Diversity 2, Cops and Robbers or Parkour Spiral. When finished, quickly swap or reinstall the instance for something else.
UNLIMITED MODPACK VERSION UPDATES
No 1. reason a Minecraft Server dies is that players can't join due to an outdated server version! This happens when the mods don't match between client and server. SORTED: Click the "Update Server" button to have your server updated to the latest version using our custom modpack updater scripts.
FULLY MANAGED SERVER SUPPORT
Full Server Support is included, not an extra. Here at StickyPiston we give professional advice, detailed support tickets explaining how we fixed your problem, never passing the problem back to you! To date we've solved 99.9% of server problems! This is what real managed Minecraft Hosting is about. If you're on your server when you submit a ticket there's a good chance we'll say hi :D
MINECRAFT JAR CHANGER / VERSION UPDATER
Blink and you miss a Minecraft update! Luckily your Multicraft Control panel alerts you when a new updates available. To change your Minecraft Version click the server icon to choose the MC Version Updater! Update to the latest version, even switch to Spigot/Paper or even modded Fabric/Forge server JARS.