Sky Factory 2 Server Hosting
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
How to Host a Sky Factory 2 Server
If you’re new to playing Minecraft modpacks, hosting a Sky Factory 2 Server for your friends is easier than you think.
- First click the order button, follow the steps to have Sky Factory 2 pre-installed, with all server connection info sent to your inbox.
- Login to Multicraft panel to find Sky Factory 2 in the first server instance slot, already started and ready to join.
- Drag & Drop to upload your world with the World Manager.
- Configure your server with the feature packed Control Panel.
- Need more Modpacks? Use Click & Play installer to add more to an empty server slot (no extra payments or 2nd servers needed!).
Outdated Server? Sorted!
Our modpack library has the latest tested version of Sky Factory 2, and if your server is ever outdated click the Update Server button to have the latest version installed, meaning your friends can always join.
To be safe, we do have 7 Day Hosting Packages and a 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee so you know we’re the best Sky Factory 2 server host for you.
We wish you the best Minecraft modded adventure ever!
Once again it's time to start with a tree and produce a new Sky Factory
SkyFactory 2 Server Hosting puts you back up on the tree and adds in more to do than before. As usual start with Ex Nihilo and sieve your way to get technology. Use this tech to create dimensions using RFTools to mine loads and loads of diamonds. Then go forth and fight the Chaos Dragon after evolving your gear from Draconic Evolution.
- Ex Nihilo makes it easier to live on your skyblock from sieving to compressing
- Upgrade your gear to the extreme and give them Draconic Evolution
- From teleporting across islands to creating new mob spawns, RFTools has your back
- The Thermal Foundation provides new resources and powerful machines
Watch this Quick Start Guide to Sky Factory 2…
Quick Summary of Sky Factory
SkyFactory starts you off standing on top of a tree and a singular piece of dirt, surrounded by a vast area of nothing. It’s a void for all intents and purposes, with a sun rising in the east and a moon falling to the west. In this series, you’re tasked with building out from these small pleasures to create one of the most tech filled worlds to exist. You’ll soon learn to grow a platform so big you have one area covered in pigs turning into glass and redstone to another area housing a humming nuclear reactor.
What to Expect out of your Sky Factory 2 Server
SkyFactory 2 puts you back up on the tree and upgrades your arsenal of things to do. There’s a lot of to go through, but first you need to learn how to start. Sttart with using Ex Nihilo and sieve your way to obtaining minerals and new blocks. These new blocks make it so you can get into a variety of technology. This technology includes a Redstone Arsenal which makes Redstone Flux powered items more accessible. When you grab these items, transfer their power with Draconic Evolution so you can go and fight the Chaos Dragon.
Sky Factory 2 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
When installing the Sky Factory 2 client click the “Select Recommended” button to install the correct optional mods to join the server.
If you need to restart your world, create one from a template in the World Manager.
- Click World Manager
- Click Create New World
- Enter a World Name and make any changes to the server configuration
- Choose World Type Template World
- Click Create New World
You can read more about the World Manager here
If you are having problems with Sky Factory 2 Contact Support.
What more do you get with StickyPiston when hosting a Sky Factory 2 Server?
PRO SERVER HARDWARE
Essentially we configured Ubuntu on crazy fast hardware wired right into the gigabit inter-web, with a highly customised Multicraft control panel slapped on top for good measure, this combo brings you blistering fast load times, and less lag than you can shake a camel at.
A complete World Management suite to care of your worlds …Start by dragging n' dropping a zipped world into your server, even works for Minecraft Maps including Resource Pack hosting. Create a new world with any seed, duplicate, download within seconds. Upload 64x64px PNG server icon for your server list. World Manager Guide
When buying a Modpack Server with StickyPiston you're not tied into that one server. You have 3 empty instance slots to One Click Install any Vanilla, Snapshot, Plugin, Modpack, or Minigames servers such as Diversity 2, Cops and Robbers or Parkour Spiral. When finished, quickly swap or reinstall the instance for something else.
UNLIMITED MODPACK VERSION UPDATES
No 1. reason a Minecraft Server dies is that players can't join due to an outdated server version! This happens when the mods don't match between client and server. SORTED: Click the "Update Server" button to have your server updated to the latest version using our custom modpack updater scripts.
FULLY MANAGED SERVER SUPPORT
Full Server Support is included, not an extra. Here at StickyPiston we give professional advice, detailed support tickets explaining how we fixed your problem, never passing the problem back to you! To date we've solved 99.9% of server problems! This is what real managed Minecraft Hosting is about. If you're on your server when you submit a ticket there's a good chance we'll say hi :D
MINECRAFT JAR CHANGER / VERSION UPDATER
Blink and you miss a Minecraft update! Luckily your Multicraft Control panel alerts you when a new updates available. To change your Minecraft Version click the server icon to choose the MC Version Updater! Update to the latest version, even switch to Spigot/Paper or even modded Fabric/Forge server JARS.