Oh no! Not the Bees!?!
Not the bees is a skyblock based quest pack. With custom island generation and quests you will be guided through bee breeding and learn all the finer details of mods like forestry, gendustry, binnie’s and career bees. Unlike most skyblock packs there is no ex nihilo or similar mods. Instead you will have to breed bees in order to produce basic resources and your first stages of automation will also require career bees.
With 98 quests (and a few more planned) there is plenty for even the experienced player to do. There is a bee store included in the quest book where you can trade honey and other bee related items to obtain special rewards and an “Easy mode” option intended for newer players who just want to learn how bee breeding works.
Can you breed your way to victory and unlock the power of ProjectE?
Or will you succumb and say “Not the Bees!”
Get your Curse Not the Bees Server Hosting here with us today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Not The Bees right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Not The Bees Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Not The Bees Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Not The Bees minecraft server modpack.
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- FTBLib (by FTB)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- FTB Utilities (by FTB)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Forestry (by SirSengir)
- Wawla – What Are We Looking At (by darkh4x)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- BdLib (by bdew)
- Gendustry (by bdew)
- KleeSlabs (by BlayTheNinth)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- Waila Harvestability (by squeek502)
- Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2)
- AE2 Stuff (by bdew)
- MCMultiPart (by amadornes)
- GraveStone Mod (by EuhDawson)
- p455w0rd’s Library (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- Wireless Crafting Terminal (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- XNet (by McJty)
- Advanced Generators (by bdew)
- Ore Excavation (by Funwayguy)
- ExtraCells2 (by Destroyer7128)
- JEI Bees (by bdew)
- Sonar Core (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- Flux Networks (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- Cyclops Core (by kroeser)
- Common Capabilities (by kroeser)
- Integrated Dynamics (by kroeser)
- Binnie’s Mods (by Binnie567)
- Magic Bees (by MysteriousAges)
- Funky Locomotion (by RWTema)
- Integrated Tunnels (by kroeser)
- Career Bees (by RWTema)
- More Bees (by Tencao)
- Industrial Craft (by Player)
- Industrial Wires (by malte0811)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- ArchitectureCraft – ElytraDev Version (by darkevilmac)
- Compact Solars (by progwml6)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Psi (by Vazkii)
- Magical Psi (by wiiv)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- Better Questing – Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Void Island Control (by Bartz24)
- LunatriusCore (by Lunatrius)
- Schematica (by Lunatrius)
- JEI Integration (by SnowShock35)
- Block Drops (JEI Addon) (by MrRiegel)
- Twerk Sim 2K16 (by Funwayguy)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- JEI Villagers (by Buuz135)
- Bad Wither No Cookie – Reloaded (by kreezxil)
- Simple Storage Network (by Lothrazar)
- RandomPatches (by TheRandomLabs)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- Bookshelf (by darkh4x)
- More Overlays (by feldim2425)
- ProjectE (by sinkillerj)
- Better Questing – Quest Book (by Drethic)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Placebo (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Toast Control (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Controlling (by jaredlll08)
Not The Bees Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!