Tech World 2 is a technology oriented modpack
Feed the Beast Tech World 2 is based on Minecraft 1.6.4, It is available for playing directly from the FTB Launcher. Tech World 2 does not need much RAM to run smoothly, and it is therefore ideal for older, slower computers, as well as newer, faster ones.
The world generation generation is awesome Biomes O’ Plenty for an even more amazing adventure that would will never want to leave. Every server is installed with MCPC+ for better performance and less lag. And you can also install 1.6.4 plugins support, as us about out modded server plugin packs.
Get your FTB Tech World 2 server hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Tech World 2 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast Tech World 2 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Tech World 2 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Tech World 2 minecraft server modpack.
- Alternate Terrain Generation by TTFTCUTS
- Applied Energistics by AlgorithmX2
- ArmorStatusHUD by bspkrs
- Backpacks by Eydamos
- bdlib by bdew
- Biomes O Plenty by Adubbz
- BiblioCraft by Nuchaz
- Big Reactors by ErogeneousBeef
- Binnie's Mods by Binnie
- Buildcraft by SpaceToad, SirSengir, CovertJaguar, etc.
- bspkrsCore by bspkrs
- Chicken Chunks by Chickenbones
- CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
- COFHcore by Team COFH
- Compact Solars by cpw
- ComputerCraft by dan200
- denlib by denoflions
- denPipes by denoflions
- DragonAPI by Reika
- Emasher's Resource by Emasher
- Engineer's Toolbox by Emasher
- Enhanced Portals 3 by Alz454
- EVOC by ProfMobius
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- Factorization by neptunepink
- Forge Multipart by Chickenbones
- Gate Copy by denoflions
- GasCraft by Emasher
- Gendustry by bdew
- Hopper Ducts by FyberOptic
- iChunUtil by iChunUtil
- Industrial Craft 2 Exp by IC² Dev Team
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- Iron Chests by cpw
- JABBA by ProfMobius
- Journeymap by Techbrew
- MobiusCore by ProfMobius
- Modular Powersuits by MachineMuse
- MineFactoryReloaded by powercrystals, skyboy
- Mystcraft by Mystcraft
- NEI Addons by bdew
- NEI Plugins by mistaqur
- Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
- Nuclear Control by Shedar
- Numina by MachineMuse
- OpenBlocks by OpenMods Team
- OpenModsLib by OpenMods Team
- OpenPeripheral Addons by OpenMods Team
- OpenPeripheral Core by OpenMods Team
- Opis by ProfMobius
- Portal Gun by iChun
- PowerConverters by zerotheliger
- PowerCrystalsCore by powercrystals, skyboy
- Powersuits Addons by eximius88
- Railcraft by CovertJaguar
- ReactorCraft by Reika
- RemoteIO by dmillerw
- RotaryCraft by Reika
- StatusEffectHUD by bspkrs
- Steve's Carts by vswe
- Switches by Myrathi
- Thermal Expansion by Team COFH
- Tinker's Construct by mDiyo
- Waila by ProfMobius
- WRCBE by Chickenbones
- XACT:Advanced Crafting Tables by Xhamolk_
- Zan's Minimap by MamiyaOtaru
Tech World 2 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!