The Feed The Beast ModPack created by Hatfilms!
To join the Hatpack server, you will need to launch FTB with the current Hatpack version 2.2.0. You will need to use the pack code ‘hatfilms’, to gain access to the pack itself.
The world generation in this is immaculate using Alternate Terrain Generation and Biomes O’ Plenty for an even more amazing adventure that would will never want to leave.
This modpack is installed with MCPC+ for better performance and less lag, with support for Bukkit 1.6.4 plugins, ask us about out modded server plugin packs.
Get your FTB HatFilms Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of The HatPack right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Join our public The HatPack Server
Join IP :
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast The HatPack Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
The HatPack Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about The HatPack minecraft server modpack.
- Additional Buildcraft Objects by Flow86, blakmajik, Others
- Alternate Terrain Generation by TTFTCUTS
- Armor Status
- Ars Magica 2 by Mithion
- Bibliocraft by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- BiblioWoods by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- Biomes O' Plenty by Forstride, Adubbz, Amnet, ted80
- Blood Magic by WayofTime
- Buildcraft by SpaceToad, BuildCraft Team
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- Chisel by Chisel [Asie]
- Compact Solars
- Damage Indicators by rich1051414
- EVOC by ProfMobius
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- Flat Signs by myrathi
- Forestry by SirSengir
- Hats by iChun
- Hat Stands by iChun
- IndustrialCraft 2
- Inventory Tweaks by Jimeo Wan, Kobata
- Iron Chests by cpw
- JABBA by ProfMobius
- Logistics Pipes
- Magic Bees by ProfMobius
- Magical Crops by Mark719
- MFFS Calclavia
- MineFactory Reloaded by PowerCrystals, TehKrush, AtomicStryker, Feanorith, skyboy026
- Morph by iChun
- Mystcraft by iChun
- Natura by iChun
- NEI Addons by bdew
- NEI Plugins by mistaqur
- Nuclear Control by Shedar
- ObsidiPlates by myrathi
- Open Blocks by Mikee, NeverCast, boq, Lyqyd
- Opis by ProfMobius
- Project Red by MrTJP, ChickenBones
- Railcraft by CovertJaguar
- Rei's Minimap by ReiFNSK
- Roguelike Dungeon Mod
- Steve's Carts by Vswe
- Thaumcraft 4 by Azanor
- Thaumic Tinkerer by Vazkii
- Thermal Expansion
- Tinkers' Construct by mDiyo, fuj1n, ProgWML6, Sunstrike
- Tinkers' Mechworks by mDiyo, fuj1n, ProgWML6, Sunstrike
- Translocators by ChickenBones
- W.A.I.L.A. by ProfMobius
- WRCBE by ChickenBones
- Zan's Minimap by MamiyaOtaru
The HatPack Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!