FTB University 1.19 Server Hosting
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
How to Host a FTB University 1.19 Server
If you’re new to playing Minecraft modpacks, hosting a FTB University 1.19 Server for your friends is easier than you think.
- First click the order button, follow the steps to have FTB University 1.19 pre-installed, with all server connection info sent to your inbox.
- Login to Multicraft panel to find FTB University 1.19 in the first server instance slot, already started and ready to join.
- Drag & Drop to upload your world with the World Manager.
- Configure your server with the feature packed Control Panel.
- Need more Modpacks? Use Click & Play installer to add more to an empty server slot (no extra payments or 2nd servers needed!).
Outdated Server? Sorted!
Our modpack library has the latest tested version of FTB University 1.19, and if your server is ever outdated click the Update Server button to have the latest version installed, meaning your friends can always join.
To be safe, we do have 7 Day Hosting Packages and a 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee so you know we’re the best FTB University 1.19 server host for you.
We wish you the best Minecraft modded adventure ever!
University guides you through modded once again to make you an A+ Student
It’s time to get back into the mindset of modded through FTB University 1.19 Server Hosting. Learning about mods has not been as fun as it is now, especially with a bunch of Prefab buildings becoming easier to access at the start. You can start with storing everything in here as you make your home in them. Once you do that, you can start taking FTB School lessons to learn various mods properly.
- Learn the various mechanics of Apotheosis and experience the overhaul of changes
- Create and forge various hexes to do multiple things in Hex Casting
- Mekanism introduces efficient resource processing in the form of single block structures
- Use modular items to blend everything together with Tetra‘s tools
Quick Summary of the University Modpacks
The University Modpacks are modpacks that take the player back to school. The main goal is to get players who are new to modded or returning to modded a way to learn how each mod works. While it’s fun to learn on your own through trial and error, some mods get a bit too complicated to understand. That’s why it’s smart to head back to university to gain the proper knowledge to get better at the fundamentals of each mod provided.
What to Expect out of your FTB University 1.19 Server
FTB University 1.19 continues to teach the player about the mods of today’s time. If you’ve ever felt like you’re standing in an abyss of mods with too many possibilities that overwhelm you, then this modpack is something you must check out. There’s a lot of tips, tricks, secrets, and many ways to make the mods come together in harmony that this modpack helps teach you. You’ll be able to get digging into a lot of deep mods, such as using the various RFTools technology to create large dimensions or even figuring how their shields work. You can even learn about the Corporea from Botania, acting as a thing similar to Create‘s ponders – but interactable!
FTB University 1.19 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 8GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 9GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
What more do you get with StickyPiston when hosting a FTB University 1.19 Server?
PRO SERVER HARDWARE
Essentially we configured Ubuntu on crazy fast hardware wired right into the gigabit inter-web, with a highly customised Multicraft control panel slapped on top for good measure, this combo brings you blistering fast load times, and less lag than you can shake a camel at.
A complete World Management suite to care of your worlds …Start by dragging n' dropping a zipped world into your server, even works for Minecraft Maps including Resource Pack hosting. Create a new world with any seed, duplicate, download within seconds. Upload 64x64px PNG server icon for your server list. World Manager Guide
When buying a Modpack Server with StickyPiston you're not tied into that one server. You have 3 empty instance slots to One Click Install any Vanilla, Snapshot, Plugin, Modpack, or Minigames servers such as Diversity 2, Cops and Robbers or Parkour Spiral. When finished, quickly swap or reinstall the instance for something else.
UNLIMITED MODPACK VERSION UPDATES
No 1. reason a Minecraft Server dies is that players can't join due to an outdated server version! This happens when the mods don't match between client and server. SORTED: Click the "Update Server" button to have your server updated to the latest version using our custom modpack updater scripts.
FULLY MANAGED SERVER SUPPORT
Full Server Support is included, not an extra. Here at StickyPiston we give professional advice, detailed support tickets explaining how we fixed your problem, never passing the problem back to you! To date we've solved 99.9% of server problems! This is what real managed Minecraft Hosting is about. If you're on your server when you submit a ticket there's a good chance we'll say hi :D
MINECRAFT JAR CHANGER / VERSION UPDATER
Blink and you miss a Minecraft update! Luckily your Multicraft Control panel alerts you when a new updates available. To change your Minecraft Version click the server icon to choose the MC Version Updater! Update to the latest version, even switch to Spigot/Paper or even modded Fabric/Forge server JARS.