A twisted remix for all the mods 3!
A fresh look at All the Mods 3 for 1.12 with a classic feel
While developing version “6.0” of All the Mods 3, some changes made the team worry that existing worlds would suffer. The decision has been made to create an entirely new pack with these new and updated mods.
ATM3:Remix is a chance to look at a fresh “kitchen-sink” modpack for Minecraft 1.12 with all the mods you love and some new ones thrown into the mix too.
The team is confident in the longevity of the modpack and says:
“All the Mods 3: Remix continues the tradition of making the most stable and reliable pack we can that still adds many new and unique mods alongside usual fan-favorites.”
Why play All the Mods 3: Remix?
- Collection of known and unknown mods to try
- Solid and ongoing support long into the future
- Full range of choices for every play-style
- Created by an established and reliable team
Why play All the Mods 3: Remix on a server?
With the past list of ATM modpacks being so impressive, it is easy to see why playing with your friends would be an excellent opportunity to learn new mods, relive old ones and try some lesser known options.
If you have already played ATM3, this is a new opportunity to relive those memories with a remixed twist. So gather your friends from the good old days and start over in a brand new landscape.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of All the Mods 3 - Remix right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Order today and remix your modded experience!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse All the Mods 3 - Remix Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
All the Mods 3 - Remix Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 6GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!