Another hot potato of a game, make sure you don’t burn your feet with Sun Burn Minigame by Wire Segal. A Sunstorm just drove through the world, leaving it to burn. You have found the last refuge of blocks: clay was fired by the heat, not destroyed. Along with the other survivors, you made it to this refuge. However, the land you traveled through infused you with enough heat that you burn the very ground you stand upon! There are three layers of this fired clay, but it decays under you even as you move. You have a single goal, all the others forgotten, even as the Sunstorm comes back to haunt you.
Survive. Run. Against all odds, win. And don’t get caught like the others.
Welcome to SunBurn.
Made by TheDestruc7i0n & Wire Segal
Source : Planet Minecraft Download the game
MC Version : 1.8.1
Players : 2 – 6
Any number of players can race for dominance over the Sunstorm. All you need is a server large enough.
The Sunstorm is a product of 1.8. Any version below it, and it will not function.
- Blazes spawn every once in a while in the game. Kill one, and get a Powerup. Some are Lucky, some are Meh, and some are even Horrible. Rest assured, though, it’s worth it to get them.
- We have so many command blocks, our brains exploded every time we contemplated the number of command blocks we had.
- If you die, fear not. Your spirit can live on with the survivors. Just hit the Spectate button to go to the arena as a ghost.
- The world resets so fast, and so easily, you can play as much as you want.
- A distinct lack of friends is no match for the power of redstone. Play singleplayer, and race against the clock.
- There are hidden features, little quirks, and more. Try to find them all! (You might need Wire Segal to get your gamemode first…).