Have the best tinkering experience with Tinker's Modpack
This is a lightweight 1.12.2 Modpack almost entirely focused around Tinker’s Construct and Addons. It is created with the idea of learning to use Tinker’s Construct as more than just a mod adding tools used early game. The modpack is created by the small youtuber TheBodyOnPC.
Get your Curse Tinker’s Modpack Server Hosting here with us today!
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of Tinker's Modpack right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer Tinker's Modpack with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Tinker's Modpack Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia|
Tinker's Modpack Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Tinker's Modpack minecraft server modpack.
- OpenEye (by OpenMods)
- Bed Bugs (by gr8pefish)
- iChunUtil (by iChun)
- KleeSlabs (by BlayTheNinth)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Clay WorldGen (by EwyBoy)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Backpacks! (by Brad16840)
- Redstone Flux (by TeamCoFH)
- Tinker I/O (by gkbm2011)
- SwingThroughGrass (by exidex)
- Simple Gravel Ores (by elucent)
- Silent Lib (by SilentChaos512)
- FTB Utilities (by FTB)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- EiraMoticons (by BlayTheNinth)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Aroma1997Core (by Aroma1997)
- Item Scroller (by masa_)
- CoFH World (by TeamCoFH)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- Custom Backgrounds (by lumien231)
- Tinkers’ Addons (by oitsjustjose)
- Fun Ores (by SilentChaos512)
- PlusTiC (by Landmaster_phuong0429)
- Block Drops (JEI Addon) (by MrRiegel)
- Moar Tinkers (by Bartz24)
- NoNausea (by lumien231)
- JEI Integration (by SnowShock35)
- Mod Name Tooltip (by mezz)
- Bad Wither No Cookie – Reloaded (by kreezxil)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- FTBLib (by FTB)
- Clay Bucket (by abecderic)
- Natura (by mDiyo)
- Mob Dismemberment (by iChun)
- Fullscreen Windowed (Borderless) for Minecraft (by hancin)
- Oreberries (by josephcsible)
- Tinkers’ Complement (by KnightMiner)
- Simple Sponge (by Jacky1356400)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- Tinkers’ Tool Leveling (by bonusboni)
- Chunk Animator (by lumien231)
- The One Probe (by McJty)
- NetherPortalFix (by BlayTheNinth)
- TOP Addons (by DrManganese)
- Chicken Chunks 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Back Tools (by iChun)
- AromaBackup (by Aroma1997)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- GraveStone Mod (by EuhDawson)
Tinker's Modpack Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!