Helicopter Wars Server Hosting
The Helicopter wars mod pack is all about challenging your friends and taking on each other with the MC helicopters mod!
Helicopter Wars Server Hosting There are 2 custom maps that have small maps setup so you and your friends can duke it out till the death! Take on the army base plane wars mini game and the ruined city helicopter wars mini game maps! There is over 15 unique helicopters for you to play around with!
This minigame is 100% multiplayer and PVP, infiltrate the enemy bases or fight your friends in mid-air combat.
Get your Voids Wrath Helicopter Wars Mini Mod Pack Server Hosting today…
Useful Server Links
Order Voids Wrath Helicopter Wars Modpack Server
Instant setup, No Extra Costs or Waiting… Unlimited upgrades & Reinstalls …Not forgetting Support Included
|* Recommended Max Players||24||24||36||48||60||72||84||96|
Use Promo Code NEWYEAR2017 for 30% off for 3 months hosting, including memory upgrades.
Helicopter Wars Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Helicopter Wars minecraft server modpack.
- Bibliocraft by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- Chisel by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- Damage Indicators by rich1051414
- Custom NPCS by Noppes
- MC Heli by g-man12
- Parachute Mod by crackedEgg
Instant Setup Server Locations - USA, Canada, UK, France Free Server Trial
Helicopter Wars Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 1.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows.
Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running out of Memory. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. If you want to change the slots, contact support. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!